Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HylianBelmont said:

I think I like Mae's JP voice a bit more, but aside from that I don't have a particular preference myself, haha. 

Same. Cherami Leigh was kinda mis-cast for Mae if you ask me.

Also, English Celica sounds like she's socially awkward and tripping over her words lol.

6 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Don't see the problem. All the English voices sound perfect to me.

I like Boey's, and Genny's is okay, but Mae doesn't sound very cheerful and carefree in English to me. Doesn't match up with her art and personality.

26 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I like Boey's, and Genny's is okay, but Mae doesn't sound very cheerful and carefree in English to me. Doesn't match up with her art and personality.

To me, she sounds cheerful enough without being too high-pitched which is exactly how I like it.

The JPN voice is too high for my liking.

Edited by Sentinel07

On another note,  I'm shocked to learn that Genny's voice is Eden Riegel.

Looking at all the preview videos, I never would have pegged that voice as hers. She's got more range than I thought. That's pretty amazing.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lloyd's voice lines paint a rather...evil picture. I didn't expect him to be the shady kind of guy.

He should be shady though

I mean hes a nice person at heart but the kind of shit he did in Four Fanged Offense are shady as fuck which comes from his profession

9 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lloyd's voice lines paint a rather...evil picture. I didn't expect him to be the shady kind of guy.

He's a good man, but he's got a lot of conviction in his profession as some of his lines from Blazing Blade suggest.

"We, the brothers Reed, dispense the Fang's justice."

9 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I love Lloyd's voice artist. I didn't realise it's the same as Narcian's, not that I didn't like Narcian's voice :D

Kaiji Tang also voices Odin. (and Owain in Awakening)

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Kaiji Tang also voices Odin. (and Owain in Awakening)

Ahhh, I didn't read the opening post correctly first, and didn't realise some were missing ^.^

I love Odin's voice, too :) But not as much as Lloyd's, despite it being the same guy xD

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since we got a new batch.

Katarina- Kira Buckland

Roderick- Christian La Monte

Athena- Christina Vee (love the accent)

Luke- Edward Bosco

Oh, and since it's not on here, Alexis Tipton voices "Marth" which is pretty much to the surprise of no one. Looks like Legion will be introduced as well so I'll update this later.

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

ft4u

I've followed some of her work since like, 2010, so I know she's wonderful. I didn't like her Eirika as much as I like her Katarina right now, though (nor do I like Eirika's JP voice that much).

Vaike is something of a ripoff of Luke and Sully is even more of a ripoff of Cecil. This is old news, guys.

Also, Athena belongs under Shadow Dragon. She first became playable in that game. In chapter 6x, to be exact.

Edited by RedEyedDrake