Priscilla or Serra

Florete

The healers  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Priscilla
    • Serra

I voted Priscilla because she is better [important]IMO[/important]I don't want to debate this,so please don't accuse me of anything kplzthxbai

Lol, awesome.

I'll defend Priscilla with the fact that I like anima more than light, if I want to use light magic, I'll raise Lucius. If I want anime, I'll raise Priscilla, because Priscilla is better than Erk.

priscillassux6.png

Edited by Razgriz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is pretty good Priscilla ;) especially at level 10.

Her defense is always bad, but it doesn't matter really since she has good speed.

She avoids near enough everything, doubles and kills nearly everything back. She's near enough invincible.

She avoids near enough everything, doubles and kills nearly everything back. She's near enough invincible.

True, by the time she will reach level 15 or something her defense must have gone up.

Edited by Luxord

True, by the time she will reach level 15 or something her defense must have gone up.

Lol maybe. I'm thinking about getting her to solo her way towards Ursula and kill her when the time comes. I'm currently on HNM Ch26, about to promote my first Lord...

Lol maybe. I'm thinking about getting her to solo her way towards Ursula and kill her when the time comes. I'm currently on HNM Ch26, about to promote my first Lord...

Ursula is easy to kill, I don't use Priscilla though. I use Canas with Luna.

Ursula is easy to kill, I don't use Priscilla though. I use Canas with Luna.

If I can quickly get down to where Ursula is and kill her before I recruit Nino, I can have Nino travel through the main path safely and talk to Jaffar without getting Bolting'd or having to make her travel through the narrow middle path.

Tino, why would you want to go to 19xx? It's killing your ranks in every way. You'll lose out on Lyn's tactics first off, possibly her funds also if you use that many heals. Then just going to 19xx means you're losing tactics for Hector because of zero requirements. Going to that chapter is all forms of bad for S-ranks.

In that way, Serra isn't likely to be higher than 5-6 by the time Priscilla joins, 7-8 at max, since you aren't always able to heal every single turn. So let's consider Serra is level 7 when you get Priscilla, a fair level if you raised her well:

Serra lv 7

HP: 20

Mag: 5

Skl: 6.8

Spd: 10.4

Luck: 9.6

Def: 2.9

Res: 8.3

Priscilla lv 3

HP: 16

Mag: 6

Skl: 6

Spd: 8

Luck: 7

Def: 3

Res: 6

Priscilla already has better magic and so is healing more, which matters more than anything at this point. She's even winning in Defense and not far behind in others, considering she's 4 levels lower. But defense and stuff like that shouldn't matter too much for units whose soul purpose is to heal, not fight.

Serra's supports aren't bad, but they take forever. The only ones that may be worth building in time are Sain and Lucius, and they take over 100 turns. Priscilla, on the other hand, has two supports faster than that and with Raven, a great character, and Erk, a pretty good character. The difference in supports is that Priscilla actually has a chance to build hers up, whereas Serra isn't likely to make it to any A-ranks, and may not even make it to be. Her fastest B supports are slower than Priscilla's fastest A-supports. So Priscilla wins in the supports department as well.

Tino, why would you want to go to 19xx? It's killing your ranks in every way. You'll lose out on Lyn's tactics first off, possibly her funds also if you use that many heals. Then just going to 19xx means you're losing tactics for Hector because of zero requirements. Going to that chapter is all forms of bad for S-ranks.

19xx might not be so good for your Tactics ranking, but chapters like 23x more than make up for it, and Tactics isn't the hardest rank anyway. Experience is quite likely the hardest one, and a 0 requirement chapters aids that rank a ****ton.

That gives us this:

Level 12 Serra

23 HP, 8 Mag, 8 Skl, 12 Spd, 4 Def, 11 Res, 13 Luc

Level 3 Priscilla

16 HP, 6 Mag, 6 Skl, 8 Spd, 3 Def, 6 Res, 7 Luc

It's probably needless to say who wins this.

Serra's supports aren't bad, but they take forever. The only ones that may be worth building in time are Sain and Lucius, and they take over 100 turns. Priscilla, on the other hand, has two supports faster than that and with Raven, a great character, and Erk, a pretty good character. The difference in supports is that Priscilla actually has a chance to build hers up, whereas Serra isn't likely to make it to any A-ranks, and may not even make it to be. Her fastest B supports are slower than Priscilla's fastest A-supports. So Priscilla wins in the supports department as well.

If her Lucius and Sain supports take only 121 turns to get to A, then she will definitely reach them <_<

19xx might not be so good for your Tactics ranking, but chapters like 23x more than make up for it, and Tactics isn't the hardest rank anyway. Experience is quite likely the hardest one, and a 0 requirement chapters aids that rank a ****ton.

There are four other mandatory zero requirement chapters that can help experience and hurt tactics. Hector's tactics is possibly the hardest rank to get 5 stars in as a result, so hurting it more is a bad idea. Lyn's ranks are being killed regardless.

And if Experience is what Hector needs, having Nils/Ninian at a lower level is definitely better, as you can get 1500-2000 experience through them if Nils was kept at a lower level in Lyn's mode. Going to 19xx is way more bad than good.

If her Lucius and Sain supports take only 121 turns to get to A, then she will definitely reach them

Maybe with Lucius, not likely with Sain, a mounted unit. Even so, she won't be building them very high too soon, and by the time they're built, they won't be as useful.

Serra isn't likely to be higher than 5-6 by the time Priscilla joins, 7-8 at max, since you aren't always able to heal every single turn. So let's consider Serra is level 7 when you get Priscilla, a fair level if you raised her well:

You can get Serra to lv 11+ in Lyn mode while still getting S in tactics. It's not the easiest thing to do, though. She can at least get to 8-9 if you don't want to put in that much effort. That would put her at 10-11 (or 13...) by the time Priscilla joins.

Enemy density is so low in Lyn mode that refreshing an attacker with Nils doesn't help you the vast majority of the time. You just end up with several your attackers sitting there with nothing to attack. Therefore, Nils should go to Serra most of the time. That way you get more exp for Serra at no cost to anyone else.

Edited by Reikken

You can get Serra to lv 11+ in Lyn mode while still getting S in tactics. It's not the easiest thing to do, though. She can at least get to 8-9 if you don't want to put in that much effort. That would put her at 10-11 by the time Priscilla joins.

Enemy density is so low in Lyn mode that refreshing an attacker with Nils doesn't help you the vast majority of the time. You just end up with several your attackers sitting there with nothing to attack. Therefore, Nils should go to Serra most of the time. That way you get more exp for Serra at no cost to anyone else.

I don't think Serra can be that high. Lyn's mode is easy enough that characters won't be damaged that often, meaning Serra won't always be healing.

Yes, Nils should be used for Serra more often in Lyn's mode, but like I just said, she won't always have someone to heal, so it may not even matter.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Definitely Serra.

Please give me some reasons why Priscilla would be better.

wtf man, priscilla is so much better when it comes to killing things later on, but for me I just plainly like serra because I just like her personally more than priscilla, I don't care who is stronger and weaker I like who I like because of who they are

I don't think Serra can be that high. Lyn's mode is easy enough that characters won't be damaged that often, meaning Serra won't always be healing.

If no one's taking damage, you can always just make yourself take damage. Attack melee with your mages, go against the weapon triangle, don't use defensive terrain, etc.

Edited by Reikken

Yes, Nils should be used for Serra more often in Lyn's mode, but like I just said, she won't always have someone to heal, so it may not even matter.

There are always those 1HP heals from level ups or something.

wtf man, priscilla is so much better when it comes to killing things later on, but for me I just plainly like serra because I just like her personally more than priscilla, I don't care who is stronger and weaker I like who I like because of who they are

Fine, but we're deciding which of the two is better, not which of the two is the most liked.

Fine, but we're deciding which of the two is better, not which of the two is the most liked.

I read the question and it said which do you prefer not which is better

Indeed. But the current discussion doesn't seem to be about that.

well I was just answering the question, thats all, and now back to the topic at hand, it looks like depending on which mode you pick matters if serra is very good or not

and afterwards did you use only priscilla or did you actually use serra at all? because there's no way you can train 2 healers effectively at the same time

and afterwards did you use only priscilla or did you actually use serra at all? because there's no way you can train 2 healers effectively at the same time

I used nothing but Priscilla. Once she had promoted, Priscilla became an offensive unit, and now Serra is once again my main healer.

I used nothing but Priscilla. Once she had promoted, Priscilla became an offensive unit, and now Serra is once again my main healer.

when I first got priscilla, I used her to some extent, but like more serra because at that time she was for some reason, good magic and defense, she did not die so easily as priscilla did so I used serra much more

when I first got priscilla, I used her to some extent, but like more serra because at that time she was for some reason, good magic and defense, she did not die so easily as priscilla did so I used serra much more

I found Priscilla easily manageable, I used full advantage of her 7 movement. I just gave Serra's Heal staff to Priscilla, and everything was near enough the same, only I had a healer with 7 movement as opposed to 5. Plus, I don't regret doing that on this playthrough especially, looking at my current Priscilla's stats. Easily my best unit, with Florina not too far behind.