Sheena and Colette

HowAreYaBud

I was playing TOS. I ran into a battle and when I won, this is what happened.

Sheena: AND DON'T COME BACK!

Colette: I don't think they CAN come back.

Sheena:...Uh...You're becoming more like Lloyd, aren't you?

Epicness.

*Turns this into a Collette hate topic.*

I hate Collette. Not even for her battle skills. She just is an annoying character. Though she is well developed. But Sheena is way cooler.

I was playing TOS. I ran into a battle and when I won, this is what happened.

Sheena: AND DON'T COME BACK!

Colette: I don't think they CAN come back.

Sheena:...Uh...You're becoming more like Lloyd, aren't you?

Epicness.

You sir, just made me die.

*Turns this into a Collette hate topic.*

I hate Collette. Not even for her battle skills. She just is an annoying character. Though she is well developed. But Sheena is way cooler.

i no rite? Also, all the cool kids DON'T use Lloyd. I just use him near the end of the game to make it seem more epic. I'm more of a Kratos/Presea user.

i no rite? Also, all the cool kids DON'T use Lloyd. I just use him near the end of the game to make it seem more epic. I'm more of a Kratos/Presea user.

Presea is just awesome isn't she?

Sheena > Colette, yes, but who doesn't? And Sheena's only useful attack for a lot of the game is Pyre Seal, since her summons never happen. Ever. She NEVER goes into overlimit. The other characters are much better. ^_^

Sheena > Colette, yes, but who doesn't? And Sheena's only useful attack for a lot of the game is Pyre Seal, since her summons never happen. Ever. She NEVER goes into overlimit. The other characters are much better. ^_^

Yet she has a lot of involvement in the story.

Really? She often goes into overlimit for me. Sometimes I've had her use summons twice in one battle.

Yet she has a lot of involvement in the story.

Which is pretty lame, imo. There're a lot more interesting characters than the stereotypical, self-doubting teenager. I thought she was so badass when you meet her early in the game, but I grew to detest her as I went to face the spirits.

Really? She often goes into overlimit for me. Sometimes I've had her use summons twice in one battle.

Boss battle?

Llyod is way more likely to go into overlimit, and he makes better use of it.

Which is pretty lame, imo. There're a lot more interesting characters than the stereotypical, self-doubting teenager. I thought she was so badass when you meet her early in the game, but I grew to detest her as I went to face the spirits.

Boss battle?

I completely agree.

Boss battle?

Sorry Wii lag.

Edited by Slayer

The best quote I've heard, which probably no one else has heard, because they're smart enough to cure poison as soon as it strikes is:

Lloyd: Colette...the poison...

Colette: What poison. I'm not poisoned.

Lloyd: No...I meant...ugh...

Something like that anyway.

The best quote I've heard, which probably no one else has heard, because they're smart enough to cure poison as soon as it strikes is:

*is epic tales fan*

Lloyd:Collete.......need cure.......for poison!

Collete:Im fine! Im not poisoned!

Lloyd:No........I mean........me..........

The greatest was when we got that victory my sister WAS INDEED poisoned as collete.

And after playing TOS2 I suddenly love collete for some reason

I have heard it. Although lloyd was almost dying he had like hundred.

Sheena sometimes summons when we're all about to die. I never use Colette unless I'm forced to. And what's even weirder, when you have to split up your party in the Asgard Ranch, I actually played as Colette....Waaaaaay to slow.

Sheena sometimes summons when we're all about to die. I never use Colette unless I'm forced to. And what's even weirder, when you have to split up your party in the Asgard Ranch, I actually played as Colette....Waaaaaay to slow.

Sheena'll barely ever summon. >_< And the summons aren't all they're cracked up to be.