Things you want in next Wii game

• Better animations (no kneeling or lame dying when someone dies, a weapon falling off when someone dies or got hit by Disarm, etc)
  • Some actual motion sensor usage
  • Capturing enemies
  • Better Support conversations
  • Side Quests
  • Branching chapters
  • Return of a few older classes such as the Free/Forrest knight class and FE4/FE5 Mage Knight class (not the FE8 one)

Edited by BLS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do tell, how would that work without seriously screwing us over?

They could probably do a point and click system for where you want your character to go. However, they couldn't add motion stuff without either ruining the game or having it be so trivial there's no real point in it being there. I say nay on motion sensing.

Most of the things on BLS's list I disagree with or don't really care.

-The disappearing thing is stupid to fret over. Do you really care what happens to your enemy so long as they're dead?

- Motion sensing already explained

-You can recruit some enemies already. Plus do you want some weak-ass soldier with no actual purpose on your team?

- I agree on this.

- Could be interesting to have a game that's not linear in the plot. (Like Sacred Stones was.)

- Could be fun.

- I'd like to see more classes and the ability to choose which class you become. Like with Sacred Stones.

-You can recruit some enemies already. Plus do you want some weak-ass soldier with no actual purpose on your team?

If he means the Capturing mechanics from Thracia, its purpose was to grab a damaged enemy and be able to hold him, basically, against his will, where you are able to retain him until the end of the chapter, take any equipment he had, as long as he remained in your grip. Once you let go, he was no longer a prisoner of your army and usually ran off.

This might've been used to recruit a character or two, if memory also serves.