Things you want in next Wii game

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.More modes. Like freedom to walk around and stuff. 2.They skip nothing. I don't want to hear a background story. I want to PLAY IT (not including sequals). 3.Better battle animations as previously stated. I want the game to be more realistic then an enemy just kneeling to the ground and being deemed dead. "Mommy, how did daddy die?" "Well, daddy tied his shoe and de-materialized." 4.Tier art. They did it for the main characters in radiant dawn but I would've gladly waited a few months for every character. 5.And last, but not least, create-a-character function. If this doesen't happen in less than 12 years I'll need a bottle of scotch and a handgun.

1.More modes. Like freedom to walk around and stuff. 2.They skip nothing. I don't want to hear a background story. I want to PLAY IT (not including sequals). 3.Better battle animations as previously stated. I want the game to be more realistic then an enemy just kneeling to the ground and being deemed dead. "Mommy, how did daddy die?" "Well, daddy tied his shoe and de-materialized." 4.Tier art. They did it for the main characters in radiant dawn but I would've gladly waited a few months for every character. 5.And last, but not least, create-a-character function. If this doesen't happen in less than 12 years I'll need a bottle of scotch and a handgun.

1. What, like Sacred Stones?

2. Background stories are part of character development.

3. Lol. How else would they do it?

4. Can't see how that would be so exciting.

5. Doubtful, and would likely be broken.

And last, but not least, create-a-character function. If this doesen't happen in less than 12 years I'll need a bottle of scotch and a handgun.

better start saving for scotch and a handgun

Bodies fading out is really the only way they can do it... 60 bodies littering the battlefield would become bothersome after awhile... Tier art would be nice, though I doubt they'd do it.

To be honest, all I really want are the old Supports...

I didn't say the bodies had to fade. It's just a bit lame how they do die. If you get slashed in the chest with a sword, I doubt you'll just kneel like a lametard. You'd fall to the ground, on your back or stomach, right? I know what I asked is a lot to wish for but I think intelligent systems is a great company and it's ver capable for them. I don't mean individual backgrond stories but the main background story. For example, that old battle between Ashera and Yune. I don't view any of these things as flaws. I mean, I love Fire Emblem. I don't think tier art is exciting but the single character art makes it feel incomplete. And as in more modes, I mean more concepts other than fighting. Then again, I don't want it to take anything away from the gameplay they already have. The create-a-character function... I think they might be the only ones who can do it RIGHT. I think if they put more time into each game, they'll turn out perfect. And I don't mean nearly perfect like they already are. I mean PERFECT. A lot to ask for, I know, but these are just dreams. One can hope?

• 2 weeks later...

I really would like the freedom to walk around (not like Sacred Stones, walking around the map isn't very fun).

Throw in a couple of mini-games to lighten the mood when you lose a really long chapter and don't feel like playing for a while.

Don't force us to bring like 5+ units to the last chapter, especially units we don't want to use.

• 4 weeks later...
An item that can revive a unit once. More skills. more laguz stones/gems.

NO. That would totally take away the Fire Emblem in Fire Emblem.

I agree on the other two, if we have laguz. Laguz should be more useful.

There are only 3 things I want.

1. Bring back old support conversations

2. A button which lets you view the attack ranges of all enemies on the map at once (I found myself having to do this in PoR and RD sometimes.)

And 3. Difficulty similar to RD, I found the difficulty (on Normal) perfect for me, not too easy, yet not frustrating either. I actually had to THINK for some of the chapters (the DB ones and Pt 4 endgame)

EDIT: and about reviving characters taking away the 'FEness', FE3 and FE4 had this option.

Edited by Big Klingy

• 4 weeks later...

Bring Back Supports...

Mantain (or make it better) the Atual Skill System... I love it

PLEASE HEROS COME BACK!!!!!

Use the RD laguz System on Manakets I hate that Gemstone....

More Female Lord....

Dark Magic Lord =P

More Forge Options.

Make the Tomes Animation have a better use, Since is the first time tomes are ever used in Battle.

and like Big Klingy said:

Difficulty similar to RD, Normal mode for serious play

Easy mode for fan play, and Hard mode for the one with corage...

I'm on mission 2 and I always got Edward Killed X_X without Weapon Triangle he is a Target grater then Micaiah.

how about a male pegasus rider? and a female Berserker?

It's been stated that pegasi only allow females to ride them, so I don't know if a male would be possible.

A female berserker I could see happening. Echidna is the closest I've seen to that.