Disrespect to Other Users

Cynthia

Well, I think people should cut down on swearing, at least in topic TITLES, and possibly give warnings in the descriptions, as there ARE younger people here, and some of us don't want to see all that language left and right.

Edited by Cynthia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow a new rule to DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING.

I didn't say to make it a RULE, merely a reminder to people that if you're GOING to put excessive amount of swearing or borderline appropriate things in a topic, at least have a warning.

Well, I think people should cut down on swearing, at least in topic TITLES, and possibly give warnings in the descriptions, as there ARE younger people here, and some of us don't want to see all that language left and right.

I heard people swearing when I was nine and guess what some of the little bastards were seven

You can't stop that.

Umm, this is off topic. Besides there's already a "keep it PG-13" rule.

It isn't really enforced too well, I see the F word in topic titles ALL the time, I saw Hikarusa make a topic depicting the nature of sex as well.

I think this is relevant, because really it contributes to people being offended, as there is a lot of people who blatantly have no respect for other users.

It isn't really enforced too well, I see the F word in topic titles ALL the time, I saw Hikarusa make a topic depicting the nature of sex as well.

I think this is relevant, because really it contributes to people being offended, as there is a lot of people who blatantly have no respect for other users.

Sex maybe I could see. But I've seen enough PG-13 movies in my time that have swearing.

Technically the word "Fuck" is allowed in PG-13 movies like, once. I've said this same thing before.

Not the way I've seen it used here. I've seen people tell others to "fuck off," and other uses that really aren't appropriate.

I'm not proposing we make it a RULE not to swear, I'm proposing that we remind people to be more considerate of the people around them, as obviously a vulgar free world is impossible, but really we let it go too far when it comes to this.

Not the way I've seen it used here. I've seen people tell others to "fuck off," and other uses that really aren't appropriate.

I'm not proposing we make it a RULE not to swear, I'm proposing that we remind people to be more considerate of the people around them, as obviously a vulgar free world is impossible, but really we let it go too far when it comes to this.

Yeah I still have seen PG-13 movies in my time that say "Fuck off"

Personally we don't go as far as we can when it comes to swearing. Because I don't hear the C word or the CB word (cockbite) at all (unless I say the last one)

Yeah I still have seen PG-13 movies in my time that say "Fuck off"

Me too. In fact, in my new rule thread, I actually censored myself in my example - I was going to use much worse things as an example. XD

Yeah, it's like I said in the other thread: The younger ones aren't all that innocent and easily offended... heck I've seen 8 year-olds around here who make the flame wars here look like a church.

Gfaq's may I guess.

Also It may not seem it but I bet a ton of people do keep it at a more resonable level because if they said words that I restrain myself from using on a regular basis. Then there would be a need for tighter moderation