Cynthia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what are we talking bout, your needs?

No. We're talking about posts like that, which are just blatant jabs at people for no reason. Otherwise known as: Flames.

It's fine if you make a joke at someone's expense. But to blatantly go out of your way to insult someone is wrong AND against the site rules. (You should know this because you posted those rules.)

I actually have to agree with Cynthia here. I like the fact that the mods and admins are lax, but they seem to be a bit too lax. There's a lot of flames that go on in the forest, and the only time I've ever really seen any of the mods do anything about it was the other night with me and Masu.

Or yesterday with Knife and Thunder Lord.

No. We're talking about posts like that, which are just blatant jabs at people for no reason. Otherwise known as: Flames.

It's fine if you make a joke at someone's expense. But to blatantly go out of your way to insult someone is wrong AND against the site rules. (You should know this because you posted those rules.)

lyle, all you have done is say the same thing as Cynthia

respect others

dont take everything too seriously

have fun in FftF, but not offensive

just don't be a total douche

wow, that was hard...

I understand that CGV, believe me I do, but apparently some people don't really know what is considered disrespectful, I have comprised a list of things that show respect:

1. Treat ALL users equally. Assume they are a good person until proven otherwise, even then keep your differences off of the forums.

2. It under no circumstances, no matter how popular you are or aren't is it okay to insult, troll, or purposely antagonize users, old or new.

3. Racism/sexism/prejudices, just don't bring them here.

4. Think before you speak.

5. Be considerate, if someone is bothering you or you are bothering them, tell them in a polite manner.

6. If you HAVE to have a disagreement with someone, take it OFF of the site. Too many people bring their fights here.

7. Decency, just behave like mature adults, a little humor is good an all, but not when it is at others' expense. It doesn't always end well, as not everyone can take a joke.

8. Follow the other rules, if you do that, you will rarely find yourself in situations where you are unsure of something.

Agreed?

I understand that CGV, believe me I do, but apparently some people don't really know what is considered disrespectful, I have comprised a list of things that show respect:

1. Treat ALL users equally. Assume they are a good person until proven otherwise, even then keep your differences off of the forums.

2. It under no circumstances, no matter how popular you are or aren't is it okay to insult, troll, or purposely antagonize users, old or new.

3. Racism/sexism/prejudices, just don't bring them here.

4. Think before you speak.

5. Be considerate, if someone is bothering you or you are bothering them, tell them in a polite manner.

6. If you HAVE to have a disagreement with someone, take it OFF of the site. Too many people bring their fights here.

7. Decency, just behave like mature adults, a little humor is good an all, but not when it is at others' expense. It doesn't always end well, as not everyone can take a joke.

8. Follow the other rules, if you do that, you will rarely find yourself in situations where you are unsure of something.

Agreed?

YES I AGREE

Calm down people. Being anonymous on the internet gives no one the right to be an asshole, but that doesn't mean it should be taken too seriously either. In a community like this one, you should act like you do in real life, but not to the point of making everyone hate you. That's just stupid. There's no reason to not be making friends and having a good time. Isn't that what we all want?

I'm sure I could've worded this better, but I'm feeling winded right now. Time for a close.

[bullshit]RESPECT THE OTHER USERS.

i've seen that a LOT in here. So much that makes me behave like them.[/bullshit]

Okay what the fuck dude. Are you just having fun trolling today? This isn't far from the forest! One more time today earns you a suspension, so knock it off.