Attn: Suzaku

uguu

How come you make threads stating stuff that you've already said, stuff that has been posted in the announcements board, or stuff that everyone else has posted a million times over every day?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

because maybe people will follow them

But if you just posted the rules, I don't know any member will read them cus they never bothered to read it in the first place where the Admins had posted it.

Edited by Luxord

Suzaku, no offense, but it just seems like you're trying to act responsible and get people to respect you like you're some kind of moderator. And you're attempting to be one by trying to get in bed with the admins and the mods.

And they can see right through your act dude. We all can. So just stop acting all high and mighty and just be yourself.

Suzaku, no offense, but it just seems like you're trying to act responsible and get people to respect you like you're some kind of moderator. And you're attempting to be one by trying to get in bed with the admins and the mods.

And they can see right through your act dude. We all can. So just stop acting all high and mighty and just be yourself.

I am not acting at all I am just sick of the flame wars.

Dude did you really had to say that <_<

No good will come out of this topic if you keep jumping to conclusions.

Edited by Luxord

Not to mention he is always agreeing with what he thinks is the "winning team," which by the way is rather annoying at times, and you should just state your OWN opinion. It's healthier for you too.

I do say my own opinon.

It's just so obvious that everything Suzaku does is fake. He's either trying to be a punk rock ass like his brother, or some super responsible high and mighty self-rightcheous prick.

Just be yourself dude. Stop going from one extreme to the next and just be you.

It's just so obvious that everything Suzaku does is fake. He's either trying to be a punk rock ass like his brother, or some super responsible high and mighty self-rightcheous prick.

Okay Lyle stop, your just gonna make matters worse.

read my last post.

I do say my own opinon.

I find it funny that all of your opinions are those of the staff and chatroom ops, such as Smartrutter7, Jyosua, and Vincent.

I have yet to see something from you that wasn't agreeing with them. I know they are intelligent people and all, but I doubt everything they say is word for word of what you think.

Just be yourself, there is NOTHING wrong with being different, going with the crowd isn't always a great thing.

I find it funny that all of your opinions are those of the staff and chatroom ops, such as Smartrutter7, Jyosua, and Vincent.

I have yet to see something from you that wasn't agreeing with them. I know they are intelligent people and all, but I doubt everything they say is word for word of what you think.

Just be yourself, there is NOTHING wrong with being different, going with the crowd isn't always a great thing.

It sad when I am trying to be myself and I am geting yelll at,

Bump.

No offense, Suzaku, but I gotta' agree with the other members. You seem to be active in the Questions and Suggestions boards, but you never really offer anything new when you post, only repeating what the higher ups have said.

Also, I agree with Lyle in that you seem to be trying to "get in bed" with the mods and admins. :/