Attn: Suzaku

uguu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't flame in my post in the least. :/ I pointed out that you really only repeat what the higher ups say, and that you seem to be trying to suck up a little. :mellow:

Edited by ChaosNinji

Seriously, we're not all out to get you or anything, but you're acting childish and immature. I've been in your position before, and I can tell you it'd be just better if you stop now.

Why is it everyone talks about Suzaku??

Every time he changes people call him fake. How is that? Everyone changes every now and then. He isn't cocky anymore, now he's like Serenes Forest's own personal hall monitor. (Not in a bad way obviously Suzaku)

Why is it everyone talks about Suzaku??

Every time he changes people call him fake. How is that? Everyone changes every now and then. He isn't cocky anymore, now he's like Serenes Forest's own personal hall monitor. (Not in a bad way obviously Suzaku)

Suzaku promises to change, has a relapse, gets modded and the process repeats itself.

Doom, knock it off. To be honest, Suzaku is being fake. I know the type, because even though he's trying a little, he's still being a suck up. I know this because I can identify with him back when I was his age.

Proposed solution: moderators start warning Suzaku if he keeps minimodding/being petty. Members move on with their lives.

Keep in mind that this is what I think with only a few hours of experience on this board, though.

Members have a bit of a... grudge against Suzaku because he used to spam for his posts a bit, and his grammar was rather horrid.

Oh, I don't have a grudge against him. I was trying to be unbiased in my critique of his actions.

Same here, I don't hold a grudge against anyone. He can come to me tomorrow morning with a positive attitude, and it'll be as if the whole thing never happened. I'm not really angry at him.

I admire you for being like that Cynthia, unfortunately not everyone is as forgiving. To be honest, my friends that I've shown suzaku to and told about are calling him Jyosua 2.0, because he's almost exactly like I used to be. XD

I admire you for being like that Cynthia, unfortunately not everyone is as forgiving. To be honest, my friends that I've shown suzaku to and told about are calling him Jyosua 2.0, because he's almost exactly like I used to be. XD

I'm flattered Jyosua.