PLaying Heroes on PC?

Silith13

2 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Yes that's how I got it now too. I can actually play now. Yay. Linking to my MY NINTENDO account on the otherhand. Bleh.

But were you able to change the standard nickname? I can't lol

Bluestacks is a bloated piece of shit, even if the game works on it.

Normally, I'd recommend MEmu, but the game force closes on launch even with Qooapp.

I believe it has to do with detection. A shame because I was hoping to try and dump the game cache so I could get some sprites.

On 02/02/2017 at 0:48 PM, VincentASM said:

Can confirm Bluestacks runs Heroes fine. Done 10 story maps so far with minimal crashing.

Ain't got space on my phone to play DX

Could you play with Bluestacks without having issues with that weird error (XXX-3001 I think) that no one knows how to fix except by reinstalling the app every time it happens?

Well, I downloaded the app then opened it through Bluestack, so maybe I did something wrong?

Also, the sound is a bit low on Nox, and I didn't find an option to change it on the emulator (whereas the sound is just fine on Bluestacks).

Edited by Rapier

2 minutes ago, Rapier said:

Could you play with Bluestacks without having issues with that weird error (XXX-3001 I think) that no one knows how to fix except by reinstalling the app every time it happens?

Well, I downloaded the app then opened it through Bluestack, so maybe I did something wrong?

That error seems to be affecting everyone so it won't make a difference either way. Just make sure to backup your data.

2 hours ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

Maybe I'll try to play on my PC to get rerolls, so is Bluestacks better than Nox ? I heard that Nox ran the game effectively.

Nox should be faster. but your PC will be slower since it takes more ram 

10 hours ago, Rapier said:

Also, the sound is a bit low on Nox, and I didn't find an option to change it on the emulator (whereas the sound is just fine on Bluestacks).

I've had zero issues except the dreaded communication error when downloading the game files.

If it makes a difference, I downloaded the game directly from the Play Store. I didn't download the APK or anything.

I'll have to look into this Bluestakcs myself, my phone doesn't have enough space for the game since I already have PvZ2, Pokemon Go, Miitomo, AND Super Mario Run installed. :V