Fire Emblem Heroes (Review)

Zera

I decided to try the shiny new mobile FE game, because hey, it's technically free. And apparently there are no misses or critical hits, removing my least favorite elements of FE gameplay. Sounds like something I could enjoy, aside from the microtransactions. ($75, really?:dry:)

So, the game crashed on me three times before I could play the second bit of the tutorial. It sucks, because the high production values were exciting. I really could've sworn Nintendo was the kind of company that would make sure their games were, y'know, playable at launch, but I guess I was wrong...

1/10 (whyyyyy:cry:)

11 minutes ago, Zera said:

I decided to try the shiny new mobile FE game, because hey, it's technically free. And apparently there are no misses or critical hits, removing my least favorite elements of FE gameplay. Sounds like something I could enjoy, aside from the microtransactions. ($75, really?:dry:)

So, the game crashed on me three times before I could play the second bit of the tutorial. It sucks, because the high production values were exciting. I really could've sworn Nintendo was the kind of company that would make sure their games were, y'know, playable at launch, but I guess I was wrong...

1/10 (whyyyyy:cry:)

Wait, we're was the crash at, I never had any crashes happened in Fire Emblem Heroes yesterday and today? But, the game was fun and I managed to knock a lot of enemy units with Ryoma in it.

There's a few other possibilities:

1. Quit out of everything else before booting up FE.
2. Certain Android phones run into some weird error.  Please check the pinned topics for more information.
3. I don't know if you're running it on SD card.  I'm not, and it works fine.
4. Some other hardware-specific things which I'm not interested in debugging, because that's your job, not mine.