FE Heroes Events

The Geek

From 6th Feb, 16:00 (I'm assuming 7 AM UTC), there will be a set of special maps "Launch Celebration Present Maps". Each map gives 3 orbs and there are 2 difficulty levels allowing for 6 orbs. For 5 weeks, one map will be released per week, so you can get 30 orbs in total.

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

From 6th Feb, 16:00 (I'm assuming 7 AM UTC), there will be a set of special maps "Launch Celebration Present Maps". Each map gives 3 orbs and there are 2 difficulty levels allowing for 6 orbs. For 5 weeks, one map will be released per week, so you can get 30 orbs in total.

Wow, that's a lot of orbs.

1 minute ago, SSJDennis said:

Wish we could use the platinum coins to get more orbs...

Or a way to increase our maximum stamina. 50 is waaaay to low later in the game.

That'd be great, but they want you to buy orbs and Platinum Coins are too easy to get XD

I think the stamina cap is OK TBH. You get 10 free Stamina Potions and you can buy more with Platinum Coins.

IMO the friend list cap is way too small.

24 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Hurray, orbs!