Who Will Support With Who?

So let's assume that A) This game will have supports and B) With no second generation it will be a limited pool. With that in mind, who do you think will support with who (and what could they talk about)?

It's a given that the pegasus sisters will support one another (if there is supports). Likewise I think Alm's village friends will support with each other (but not all of them with him) and the people in the original liberation army before Alm very easily usurps them all as leader. Zeke and Tatiana is obvious but I reckon he'll also have one with Alm. Lukas and Mycen would probably also support with Alm though the later would probably be hard to get given how late he joins.

I think that both Alm and Celica will have maybe 6 supports each, while having maybe an innate support with one another for the final battle.

Other units would have 4 or less supports (This is mainly because of the small cast and the fact the cast is split in two).

Both Alm and Celica would support Mycen and Nomah respectively since they are their Gotoh characters, but also they would be the only ones to support them since they come so late.

The villagers would support each other and Lukas, and Tobin and Grey would also support Clair.

Also cause I believe that Saber is the ally Genny marries, they would also support.

Personally.. there is one character revealed in the trailer (a fourth female villager in alms party) wonder if she has supports will it be with Kliff and Robin? considering both don't have mates or cannon endings like Clair X grey or Celica X alm...

I'm not really familiar with a lot of the cast members, but I studied up on some of them after the direct. I'm trying not to learn too much about this game before release(I know its been around longer than I have, but I'd like to keep at least a few things fresh and new), but from what I researched I think supports between Clive and Mathilda and his sister would be in for sure(I also noticed that her updated sprite shows her with blonde hair instead of blue). Python and Forsyth, two characters I'm hoping to like, might also support with Clive and each other.

Kumui and Jesse could talk about their plans for building a new country. Saber apparently joins them after the war, so It'd make sense for a support triangle there.

2 hours ago, Ronman5 said:

Personally.. there is one character revealed in the trailer (a fourth female villager in alms party) wonder if she has supports will it be with Kliff and Robin? considering both don't have mates or cannon endings like Clair X grey or Celica X alm...

Yeah I'm wondering who she can "potentially" support with.

This is some speculation based on the character's endings in Gaiden, so I will put it into a spoiler just to be sure:

Spoiler

-Sabor, Jesse and Kamui, because their endings that they build a new country in the desert together. Their conversations could lead up to that.

-Delthea/Luthier is pretty sure to happen considering they are siblings, but I could imagine that one of their convos will be about Delthea's reasons to seal away her magic in the epilogue. 

-Gray and Claire end up together, and it's stated that Gray defeated Tobin to win Claire's heart. I predict that Claire/Tobin and Claire/Gray will both be options, and that Tobin can be made the lucky winner.

-Altas, Sonya and Deen, because they all have beef with Grieth. Maybe Sonya and Deen have been keeping an eye on Atlas' captured siblings, and he's grateful for that.

Well, each of the Whitewings would support with the other two, obviously. And Zeke would with Tatiana. Maybe Mycen with Alm, if the former's availability permits it. Though he probably won't get any supports with Celica. Oh, and there would be Clive with Mathilda, of course. Perhaps Sonya would support with Deen if there'll be an option to save them both, too.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

8 hours ago, Night Zap said:

This is some speculation based on the character's endings in Gaiden, so I will put it into a spoiler just to be sure:

Hide contents

-Sabor, Jesse and Kamui, because their endings that they build a new country in the desert together. Their conversations could lead up to that.

-Delthea/Luthier is pretty sure to happen considering they are siblings, but I could imagine that one of their convos will be about Delthea's reasons to seal away her magic in the epilogue. 

-Gray and Claire end up together, and it's stated that Gray defeated Tobin to win Claire's heart. I predict that Claire/Tobin and Claire/Gray will both be options, and that Tobin can be made the lucky winner.

-Altas, Sonya and Deen, because they all have beef with Grieth. Maybe Sonya and Deen have been keeping an eye on Atlas' captured siblings, and he's grateful for that.

You know it could be really ambitious but also extremely cool if group supports became a thing. Like the conversations were based around three people interacting instead of two. And in order to unlock it you need each member to build up enough rapport with the other two.

Obvious Ones

Grey, Robin, and Clair. I think a 3-Way Support would be cool, especially since all 3 of them are needed to be alive at the end for a special epilogue. If just one of them died during your run, it affected both of their endings, so a 3 Person support seems fitting.

Spoiler

Another cool 3-Way idea is Sabor, Jesey, and Kamui, as they go along to build a clan in the desert, so hearing an ambitious conversation may be interesting. Would be cool if you had to reach the desert area in order to unlock a higher level in the support system.

Leon, Valbar, and Kamui were sworn brothers, so their relationship can be expanded upon as well.

The last 3-Way is the Whitewing Sisters for obvious reasons.

Sabor and Genny- implied relationship.

Clive and Matilda/Zeke and Tatiana- canon relationship.

Clive and Clair/Luthier and Delthea- sibling relationship.

Boey and Mae- rivalry; can be expanded on to romantic or maybe comical. Maybe both. (If it's both, I'd rather their supports not include a cheesy proposal. An ending where it says they fought and fought, then they got married. They stayed the same." would be funny.

Alm and the Villagers- childhood friend dialogue.

Not So Obvious Ones.

Spoiler

Silque and Python- Silque was captured by bandits when you meet her and Python is the leader of bandits. A Lena/Julian relationship is missing from this game and I think these two can make for interesting dialogue. Silque seems like a sassy one IMO.

Mae and Sonya- Mae is really competitive, so I think putting her up against another female spellcaster could give us WWE Diva smack talk in FE.

Mae and Genny- outspoken girl and shy girl trope.

Delthea with anyone- her ending is kinda sad, but it's a perfect set up to be expanded on. She can definitely be paired up with someone like Kliff or Fols, or maybe just added to in general. Perhaps she became a teacher or author or something.

Spoiler

Luthier with anyone- Like his sister, no paired ending. However, his is a lot more interesting, and according to the Shadow Dragon manga, he's a friend of Merric. Even though they're on different routes, perhaps some sort of interaction with one of the Whitewing sisters would be cool. Too bad they're not on the same route. He could also befriend Zeke and may be able to recognize him, but who knows how familiar Luthier was with warriors since he went to the other continent and focused on studying magic.

Fols and Python- someone mentioned this and they both seem mysterious so yeah why not.

Alm and Cliff- they're both considered leaders for the Zofian Army, so a dynamic between them would be interesting.

Elfi with someone- she's the new girl so she's a wildcard.

Deen and Sabor- they both have eye patches, so I wonder what kind of talks they'll have over a couple of beers.

Atlas and whoever has a similar class to him- since Atlas starts off as a villager, it would be cool for him to have a student-mentor relationship with another person in the army. Mercenary:Sabor, Archer:Leon, Mage:Sonya.

Spoiler

Atlas and Sonya/Deen- since Sonya and Deen worked under the guy that kidnapped his siblings, it would make sense for him to confront them.

EDIT: Alm and Clair- I believe Clair had a crush on Alm, kind of like a Marth&Catria/Chrom&Cordelia type relationship.

That's all I can think of right now. The spoilers aren't outright spoilers, but they do talk about the epilogues so I'm playing it safe.

Edited by Dandy Druid