someone's already created a tier list

geozeldadude

The fact my girl shanna or even Est is in the B list is already reason to discredit it XD. :jk:

it doesnt look like he sees highly of fliers except for camilia... he might not fully understand the potential in them.

Catria should definitely be over B.

Seal Attack, Killer Lance+Luna to help deal with high def foes, Defending blow to aid with her decent durability, high speed, can fly. 

Only real issues are res and Bow weakness.

From the Odins I have fought, I'd put him lower.  Wrys isn't trash tier, since his special heals the whole team 10HP.  Although with healing not scaling, who knows?

Wasn't there a thread just like this Friday?

Not sure on what grounds he made this tier list. Is this assuming all those characters are 5*? Probably not, seeing the main characters are on the bottom, which I think are only kinda bad because they start as two stars. So if he's going by the max star rating you can get them from summons, I'd say Kagero needs to be way higher than a B. Heck, even if she wasn't a 5*, she's still a really solid niche unit.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

From the Odins I have fought, I'd put him lower.  Wrys isn't trash tier, since his special heals the whole team 10HP.  Although with healing not scaling, who knows?

Wasn't there a thread just like this Friday?

whoops, you're right. it wasn't in the first two pages of threads so i missed it. here's the link (although i heard the version i linked is slightly updated, although i haven't checked that): 

Any list is going to remain pre-mature until we know for sure where stats end up. That list is aggregated from two different japanese lists both of which are heavily based on available skills and weapons rather than any other data. Japanese players are slowly figuring out max stats but the data isn't quite there yet.

For instance, I think Robin is actually kind of bad due to both stats and the grey unit meta--he can't play his WTA very well against the better ones, his stats aren't favourable against other magic users and the best armour is green and can still murder him if his skill isn't ready to activate. Lucina is actually really good due to her anti-dragon and the meta full of dragons. Roy is actually really bad due to his stats, worse than even a selena or hinata or arguably a hana and Lucina obviously. Kagerou is actually really good due to the current meta. Lyn is still good, but less good than suspected originally just by looking at her abilities--if you want a red Lucina probably still better in the current meta.

A lot of it prefers brave weapons and galeforce blindly. I'd argue that in a lot of cases the killer weapons on high speed units with strong activations are actually more powerful since they threaten both offensively and defensively. On the other hand, the brave weapons only really threaten offensively and usually in an overkill manner. The 16 might weapons can also compare very favourably with brave while the ruby/sapphire/emerald weapons will need a developed meta to really know how to tier them.