Summoning Movies

Roflolxp54

As of right now, the characters with summoning movies are those who currently have their drop rates boosted thanks to being the Focus (Marth, young Tiki, Robin, Lucina, Roy, Lyn, Takumi, and Camilla) and the movies are unlocked upon drawing the units in question. With the exception of Roy, Robin, and Camilla who can drop as 4* units, all of them are currently only available to drop as 5* units meaning low chance of getting them. Would the summoning movies still be available to unlock upon drawing the units in question once their Focus expires? Their Focus expires on 2/15.

I got Marth from the Devotion pack and also got the intro. It doesn't seem to be linked to the focus characters of that pack, but more the focus characters that have it at that time. I guess the question is now, will we get the special intro for these characters when the summoning 'packs' we have have now will be gone and we get the units in a different pack.

Edited by Birdy

yea i heard robin himself also has a cutscene dispite not having any summoning focuses at the moment... but i wonder if thats true for female robin as well.

21 minutes ago, Thany said:

yea i heard robin himself also has a cutscene dispite not having any summoning focuses at the moment... but i wonder if thats true for female robin as well.

Robin actually has a focus going on right now though, just check the 'Legendary Heroes' focus =). Also, I don't think female Robin is out yet, I haven't seen her atleast.

37 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Robin actually has a focus going on right now though, just check the 'Legendary Heroes' focus =). Also, I don't think female Robin is out yet, I haven't seen her atleast.

i guess i misread the post. my bad. and strange to think you cant get female robin (and mabey male corrin to an extent) yet. the bosses in chapter 9 i understand but not female robin.