Hana - Obstruct Passive skill

peekamoo

Hi everyone, i'm new to the fire emblem series :)

Does anyone know how Obstruct works on Hana?

It says  " Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ 90% " but i don't really understand how it works. For example, i used Hana to attack an enemy unit at 100% hp but after my turn the enemy unit was able to move away from me?

I thought Obstruct stops them from moving around if my Hp is 90% or greater.. can someone help me on how this passive works?

I don't think it stops enemies from moving; I think what it means is that it makes the spaces adjacent to Hana impassible if she's at 90%+ HP. Like, imagine a + shape being formed by Hana and the spaces directly above, below, and next to her. All that becomes impassible to enemies, like terrain that can't be traversed. Enemy units could still move off of those tiles if they were already on them, but they couldn't move through or onto them.

Edited by Topaz Light

4 hours ago, peekamoo said:

Hi everyone, i'm new to the fire emblem series :)

Does anyone know how Obstruct works on Hana?

It says  " Prevents foes from moving through adjacent spaces while this unit's HP ≥ 90% " but i don't really understand how it works. For example, i used Hana to attack an enemy unit at 100% hp but after my turn the enemy unit was able to move away from me?

I thought Obstruct stops them from moving around if my Hp is 90% or greater.. can someone help me on how this passive works?

4 hours ago, Topaz Light said:

I don't think it stops enemies from moving; I think what it means is that it makes the spaces adjacent to Hana impassible if she's at 90%+ HP. Like, imagine a + shape being formed by Hana and the spaces directly above, below, and next to her. All that becomes impassible to enemies, like terrain that can't be traversed. Enemy units could still move off of those tiles if they were already on them, but they couldn't move through or onto them.

Actually it doesn't make them "impassable" because the enemy still can go ON that tiles. Bot other then that - yep, if the enemy goes to this tile, he stops no matter how much movement left he has. So, as the description says, he can't move THORUGH that tiles, but he still can move on them.