How do you think future chapters will be handled?

Thany

Seeing how fire emblem heroes did a "return to the world again" kind of story with the available characters, Im thinking they might do a sacred stones and a holywar/776 update next, Where you enter sacred stones through erikas route and her allies she gets commonly there, and on a return later with ephriams route and his allies, and then you will have a mix with starting with the first generation of the holy wars, then  you go to 776, and finish it with the second gen of the holy war, and the final chapter will be the bosses from said games and a rematch with the sorcerous. what do you guys think? does it look like a possibility? or do you think they may do a different game(s) first?

I can see a World of Echoes/Gaiden coming in April.

They will definitely cover the Tellius series due to Ike's popularity in the poll. Sacred Stones too, since Eirika appears in the title screen.

As for now, Jugdral is the only saga which is notably absent in any form (apart from the poll), but I think that if the game keeps doing well, characters from Genealogy and Thracia 776 will have their time to shine.

Edited by Pikappa93

8 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

They will definitely cover the Tellius series due to Ike's popularity in the poll. Sacred Stones too, since Eirika appears in the title screen.

As for now, Jugdral is the only saga which is notably absent in any form (apart from the poll), but I think that if the game keeps doing well, characters from Genealogy and Thracia 776 will have their time to shine.

how do you think they will handle the Tellius worlds? would they mixed both path of radiance and radiant dawn? or will they be treated as their own chapters to return to?

37 minutes ago, Thany said:

how do you think they will handle the Tellius worlds? would they mixed both path of radiance and radiant dawn? or will they be treated as their own chapters to return to?

I honestly don't know, I guess it is possible they will do a single World of Radiance (or something similar), much like they did World of Mystery for both Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem.

Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia can probably be lumped in with the World of Mystery, since it's technically already there, taking place after Shadow Dragon and before Mystery of the Emblem on a continent West of Archanea.

Tellius can be the World of Radiance in English, yeah.  The titles both use a variant of the word, so I think that works.  For the Japanese... I imagine it'll be either "World of the Blue Flame" (from Path of Radiance's JP title, which translates to Path of the Blue Flame) or "World of Dawn" (from Radiant Dawn's title, which translates to Goddess of Dawn).

Jugdral is technically in the World of Mystery, but thousands of years earlier.  Then again, the World of Awakening is the World of Mystery around 2,000 years later... so I guess Jugdral can be the World of the Holy War???  World of Genealogy doesn't sound as cool.

Magvel = World of Stones.  World of Sacred sounds dumb.

Meanwhile, I'm still attempting to deduce why FE6 and FE7 are in separate worlds here????  Whose idea was that????

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Meanwhile, I'm still attempting to deduce why FE6 and FE7 are in separate worlds here????  Whose idea was that????

you mean why they were paired up instead of getting two seperate chapters themselves? my guess was that they wanted to try and go under 9 chapters for the base game, they might make a return to those chapters using new units added to the game, like the archsage or something.

Just now, Thany said:

you mean why they were paired up instead of getting two seperate chapters themselves? my guess was that they wanted to try and go under 9 chapters for the base game, they might make a return to those chapters using new units added to the game, like the archsage or something.

No, I mean why there's a World of Blazing and a World of Binding instead of just one or the other.

It's literally the exact same place 20 years earlier.

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

No, I mean why there's a World of Blazing and a World of Binding instead of just one or the other.

It's literally the exact same place 20 years earlier.

I think its to choose what enemies you fight in the chapter instead of a mish mash. tho if a later update was to have chapter both roy and eliwood on the same team that would be nice to see. could even see hector and lillina fight togeather.

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia can probably be lumped in with the World of Mystery, since it's technically already there, taking place after Shadow Dragon and before Mystery of the Emblem on a continent West of Archanea.

Tellius can be the World of Radiance in English, yeah.  The titles both use a variant of the word, so I think that works.  For the Japanese... I imagine it'll be either "World of the Blue Flame" (from Path of Radiance's JP title, which translates to Path of the Blue Flame) or "World of Dawn" (from Radiant Dawn's title, which translates to Goddess of Dawn).

Jugdral is technically in the World of Mystery, but thousands of years earlier.  Then again, the World of Awakening is the World of Mystery around 2,000 years later... so I guess Jugdral can be the World of the Holy War???  World of Genealogy doesn't sound as cool.

I honestly doubt they are going to put characters from a different continent in the same world of another continent just because they are near. I actually expect them to make the World of Gaiden, just like I expect to see the World of radiance(PoR) and the World of Dawn(RD) as well as the World of genealogy and the World of Thracia.

Anyway, I hope that - for the new Worlds for the FE games that have yet to appear in Heroes - they double the chapters for it, making it have 10 maps instead of 5, unless they decide to put two Worlds at once but I doubt  that they will.

Just now, The Malign Knight said:

I honestly doubt they are going to put characters from a different continent in the same world of another continent just because they are near. I actually expect them to make the World of Gaiden, just like I expect to see the World of radiance(PoR) and the World of Dawn(RD) as well as the World of genealogy and the World of Thracia.

Anyway, I hope that - for the new Worlds for the FE games that have yet to appear in Heroes - they double the chapters for it, making it have 10 maps instead of 5, unless they decide to put two Worlds at once but I doubt  that they will.

i only suggested 5-6 maps because for mobile games, you dont want to drastically add updates to the game, but gradually. it would also be slightly less strain on the draw system if a huge amount of characters dont get suddenly added in the next update. But thats just me thinking how nintendo would work out the updates for this game.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Same reason as why there's World of Conquest and World of Birthright I imagine, whatever that is (though to be fair those two can't coexist while the Elibe ones can).

Also, time travel. I'm honestly more bothered by Eliwood knowing about his presumably unborn (in his world) son

5 hours ago, Pikappa93 said:

Seliph was mentioned during the direct, so I'm sure they're planned.

7 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Magvel = World of Stones.  World of Sacred sounds dumb.

World of Stones sounds really stupid, but World of Sacred sounds worse.

Therefore, the correct answer is World of Seth.

Just now, TheInternetExplorer said:

World of Stones sounds really stupid, but World of Sacred sounds worse.

Therefore, the correct answer is World of Seth.

lul, Seth would be so op to have to fight. especially if erika happens to work well with seths lances.