Who'll Be Among the First FE2/FE5/FE8 Characters Represented in Heroes and Cipher? (Outside of Lords)

Randoman

Seeing how FE2, FE5, and FE8 don't have any representation in either Fire Emblem Heroes or Cipher, I thought it'd be fun to try to correctly predict which characters from those games (outside of lords) will be among the first to be represented in both of those Fire Emblem spinoffs (so don't list characters you think won't appear in the first set/release, For example, if you think Syrene isn't going to appear in the very first Magvel related Deck, but will appear in the 2nd or 3rd one, don't list her in this thread). If you think a certain character will appear in Heroes but not Cipher or vice versa, feel free to specifically say so. 

For FE8, I feel quite confident that Seth, Joshua, Innes, Tana, L'Arachel, and Lute will be in both Heroes and Cipher.

For FE2, Mycen, Nomah, Ruka/Lukas, Saber, Dyute/Delthea, and Mathilda are my predictions. I don't really know who's considered popular or important in FE2 besides the two lords, but the ones I listed above are my best guesses as to the FE2 characters that are considered as such.

I'm very unfamiliar with FE5, but from what I've read up on it, Nanna and Sara seem to be likely candidates to be represented in both Heroes and Cipher.

I am hoping for L'Archel, Lute, and Joshua for Heroes. Which will probably be the most likely, since there are the most popular.

FE5 I really want Sara, Kain, and Mareeta.

FE4 I think it will be Dew, Raquesis, Briggid, Lewyn, Claud and Quan. For second Gen Julia and Seliph.

FE2 will probably be Alm and Celica, and maybe Saer and Boey.

Of these I've only played Sacred Stones, so I can only really talk about that one. I'd say the royals (Tana, Innes, Joshua, L'Arachel, Lyon (although that last one might start off as enemy-exclusive in Heroes)), plus Seth and Lute. Probably Myrrh too, seeing as Heroes has a rather small amount of Manakete units.

FE4 I think it will be Dew, Raquesis, Briggid, Lewyn, Claud and Quan. For second Gen Julia and Seliph

Erm, we're not talking about FE4 in this topic. FE4 has already been represented in Cipher (both Gen 1 and 2). I was specifically wanting to talk about the FE games that neither Cipher or Heroes has characters from, since I wanted to give the FEs shafted by both those two spinoffs more attention and focus.

FE2: I'm only sure some of the early characters (the initial Alm's and Celica's Armys) and Mycen are "safe vets"

FE5: Nanna, Asvel, Mareeta, Sara

FE8: Marisa, Joshua, Lute (they're some of the most popular characters from this game), Tana, L'Arachel (because they're royals and stuff).

From FE4's first gen, Lewyn, Arya and Raquesis are definitely e among the first available units in heroes. And while Finn and Briggid first appeared in FE4, I believe they will be treated as FE5 units. The only non-lord second gen character that I think that has a guaranteed spot in Heroes and Cipher is Ced. 

From Sacred Stones, Lute and Joshua are very likely due their popularity. Seth, L'Arachel, Innes and Tana also have a good chance.

On 2/6/2017 at 11:22 PM, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Probably...Joshua, L'Arachel, Seth, and maybe Innes, Tana, Myrrh, and Saleh.

For 2 and 5...I have no idea. Nanna, Finn, and Eyvel, maybe?

You picked all characters who debuted in FE4 as your choices for FE5 characters! 

Mareeta's a good choice, as is Sara. I'll cross my fingers for Mareeta since it'd another step towards Galzus being in. Perhaps Cyas. 

Ralph would be an amazing troll if they added him and no one else. 

Edited by Slumber

1 hour ago, Slumber said:

Ralph would be an amazing troll if they added him and no one else. 

No, the real troll would be just adding Shanam as the only rep for Judgral.

And of course making him intentionally bad. At least Ralph is useable. :P

Most of you folks haven't mentioned Gerik for Sacred Stones. Wasn't he kinda popular? I'd wager he has a chance. 

I'm also not aware of how many dancers there are in the game (I only know of Olivia and Azura atm) but if there aren't many the Tethys could make an appearance.

8 hours ago, Dayni said:

No, the real troll would be just adding Shanam as the only rep for Judgral.

And of course making him intentionally bad. At least Ralph is useable. :P

Shanam at least has a precedent with Samson. So while Shanam would be a pretty good troll, Ralph would be better. Ralph has the most generic look, and 0 lines beyond recruitment. And, once the game is over, he goes back to being an average farmer. So all you get out of him is "Hey, I'm an average dude but this war sucks and I want to end it so I can go back to being an average dude."

Plus, Shanam is a comedy character. They're already adding in tons of comedy characters in these secondary FE materials.