Have you spent money on this game?

singularity

F2P or P2W?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Have you spent money on this game?

• Yes, I have.
    • No, but I might do it when the time comes.
    • No, and I will never spend money on this game.

$0 and I've gotten 5* Robin, 5* Camilla, 5* Marth, and good 4*s.

I wouldn't mind dropping a few bucks here or there if the Orbs were cheaper. The smallest package isn't even enough to afford a summon.

I purchased the EXP bonuses and haven't spent many of my other resources. Literally have 21 Orbs sitting there deciding either to try for Takumi/my favorite character or wait for another banner.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to spend like £10 a month on this game. In terms of orbs gained vs the cost of the biggest package (140 orbs for £70), that would equate to a mere 20 orbs a month.

Forcing myself to not purchase any more orbs for 6-7 months would be a real test of my self-control.

I think orbs are far too overpriced. Yet they won't change anything since there are already many people casually dumping their wallets into the game for the sake of a chance to obtain portraits of their favourite FE units to represent the ball of stats and abilities that every unit receives in different variants. I'm sure if they lowered the cost by at least half, more people would be willing to throw their money into the game, and the whales and medium spenders would be more than happy to get even more out of what they spend.

Aaaand I sinned. Spent 13Euros to do 1summon. Decided to save up all my free orbs for Tellius. And man am I happy. I finally (after 7 summons) have my first 5* and it's Marth. The only character I wanted. I've spent money sooner than I wanted but I'm fine with it now.

I'll never spend money on it. Heroes is enjoyable, but it doesn't appeal to me in a way Fire Emblem usually does. That's why I'd feel more comfortable about paying for a full-blown FE game than spending money on chances of getting my favorite characters in a mobile game. Supporting the game would be nice, but I'd rather show my support for FE by buying Shadows of Valentia.

I spend enough money on my otome games, I don't need to spend more on FE Heroes.  I'm just going to play the game by the system, instead of spending money to get more orbs and stuff.  We'll see what happens *shrugs* In the end it's not really such a big deal, plus I'd rather save up that money to spend on another full FE game :P

Haven't used any money as of yet and very unlikely too.

Unless I have a severe drought of orbs (without signing in every day for them) then I may look into it. I've even stopped summoning once the colours I want have gone.

Only one left now is to get Maria. Need her for the kawaii army that I'm going to build so far having Nino, Tiki, Sakura, Felicia, Clarine, and Nowi. Needing only...

-Maria

-Fae

-Lilina

and...

-Elise

Good to bring some fetish eye candy for the boy players to see on the online battles and in General making girls feel happier to play the game! :D

Time to get the remaining free orbs that I should have about 70 tommorrow for this. :/

Edited by PuffPuff

spent $870 on dota 2(F2P) since 2012, but depending on how long i stay interested in this game i might spend a decent amount,

beats spending $60 or $40 on a whole different game i wont play again, bought FFXV and RE7, stopped playing them out of boredem now im down a 100+ orbs i couldve bought for a game im actually playing and enjoying