Missing chapters?

SSJDennis

Is it just me, or is the last map in the last chapter an open ending?

It kinda lets us think that there will be additional chapters in the future. What do you think?

Also, the arena getting closed right of no where wasn't fun. I just spend a Dueling Crest to keep playing, only to find out I couldn't use two of them...

Everyone else also getting Subaki over and over again? I wish this was pokémon, trading units around seemed fun and worth it.

Well, there has to be additional chapters in the future, otherwise the game will easily die, so yes, there will be more chapters in the future and they said they would be adding more content as the game goes on, so.

One of the developers said they're planning bi-weekly updates for the story (or two updates a month in some regard)

And yeah, you have to pay attention to how much time is left in the season for the arena. At a certain point on Monday, it will be closed until the next day.

Edited by Sentinel07

Yeah it's clearly a loaded ending lol. My guess is that additional chapters will go in the Paralogues section, and will allow recruitment of Veronica and Zacharias maskedude.