Always open all of the orbs?

Christianinium

Hey everyone, I had a quick question. I already got Takumi 5* and Clarine, so when I summon more people, should I still open up all of the orbs, or don't open up any of the gray ones because none of the other gray people seem that good? I can't really decide if opening more gray orbs is a waste, even though it does make pulling less efficient. Thoughts?

Depends on what you're looking for.

If you are certain that there aren't currently any other grey characters that you want and you would immediately bench anybody you got, you might as well just skip the grey orbs. No point in wasting 3-4 orbs on a summon you'll immediately bench. This is especially true if there's hero(es) in particular you're trying to pull.

If you enjoy seeing a wide variety of characters or think you might like a few of the other grey units, it's better to keep maximizing your pulls.

I personally usually skip grey orbs unless it's the last one (which only costs 3 orbs to open), since there aren't any grey units I want that I don't have other than Takumi.

Open all of them. Outside of Takumi, Kagero is also an amazing 5* grey unit. Even if you had all of the 5 stars, I would still open all of them, because like Eclipse said, you never know what characters are going to be good later.

Even if you get a duplicate unit, you can merge them.  They get some SP and +1 to two stats by merging, it's like getting an extra level.

I was after Oboro, so I did like 3 times of just: Enter session, open all the blues, get out and start a new session again... Now I have Oboro, so I'm going to return to open everything again, since I'm losing characters if I continue to do that. Is good if you are only after a certain character probably