The Crumbling Sky

Masu

Well........its not EXACTLY a sequel to Tales of Serenes(seeing as I didnt finish it XD) but it has some sequel like things.........ah Eff it its a frigging sequel I guess. Why is it even though I didnt finish the other one? Because I can and the other one is dead and was BAWWWWWWW anyways Please DO NOT ask me to add you in this story. I already have the cast list made and im obviously using the members but the villains will be my OC's i had planned on using in another story. If you say "I wonder if im in this story" I'll give you a quick "Yes" or "No" as there were people who wanted in my last one and I couldnt fit them in so im gonna try to put them in this one..............yeah.

The Crumbling Sky

It was noon in the middle of the summer. The sun was beating down on Songbird and Branded who were busy rebuilding the once destroyed town of Salphyris. Song was cleaning up behind whatever mess Branded made while he was gathering wood and such to begin to repair his own house.

Branded:*sits down on a log* Man....never thought it would get to be THIS hot.

Song:Are you alright? Do you need a drink?

Branded:Yeah I could go for a quick glass of water. Guess i'll take fifteen.

Song:Its about time you take a break. You've been working too hard for your own good.

Branded:*wipes sweat off his forehead* Well we're short 1 person. So now im forced to work his load also.

Song:Stupid bro. Why isnt he back yet!?

Branded:He said he had to do two things. The 1st one shouldn't have taken too long. The 2nd one however........

Song:Faiya?

Branded:Yeah. Masu is trying to track down a pirate for godsake. And its not like he has any means of traveling on the ocean.

Song:Well..........Faiya was always a lazy idiot. For all we know he's probably-

*out side of Dayek territory*

Masu:*looks up a tree* <_<.......sleeping........in a freaking tree.

Faiya:*snores*

Masu:Hmm......how to get him out............I know! *Sets tree on fire*

Faiya:Mmm....you're hotter than I thought. Could you not hug me so tightly? Hey.....hey! *wakes up* AAAAAAHHHHHHH! *falls out of tree and lands on his head*

Masu:YOU RETARD. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!

Faiya:Ehhhh....being a pirate. For about 27 minutes. But then I got lost........

Masu:*eye twitches* LOST? FOR A WHOLE YEAR? WHY DIDNT YOU COME HOME!?

Faiya:I heard it got burned down so I assumed you were dead! *smiles*

Masu:-__-.......whatever. Lets go.

Faiya:What? Where?

Masu:Paying Mr.Dayek a visit. Stupid bastard..........*begins to mumble to himself*

Faiya:Hn. Well whatever you're better at finding your way around than I am.

Masu:The castle is right there. *looks at it* .....It looks bigger than when I last saw it a few months ago....it seems to be inflating....like his ego............

Faiya:Dayek has a big ego?

Masu:Dunno. He use to. Lets go.

*In front of Lyle's castle* (Another knight is the same guy each time he gets a line)

Knight:Hey! You there! State your business!

Masu:*shoves knight* Get the hell out of my way! You should know me by now!

Another Knight:*holds a spear to Masu's throat* HEY! WHADDAYA THINK YOU'RE DOING!?

Masu:*smirks* Lyle needs to get better security. So, do you wanna get out of the way? Or be humiliated?

Another Knight:Uhh.......is this a trick question?

Faiya:*slashes the knight's spear in half with an axe* No. But you picked the wrong answer. Move.

Another Knight: *turns around and rings a bell* HAH! Now I sounded the alarm! What will you kids do now!?

Masu:........go inside I believe *freezes the knight* Lets go Faiya

Faiya:Kay. *follows Masu inside*

*Lyle's chamber*

Lyle:*puts on his purple jacket and grabs one sword*

Bianchi:*sitting on Lyle's bed* Only one sword?

Lyle:Yeah. This wont take long. I'll be right back. *walks out of the room*

Bianchi:......now......time to test out a few new experiments.........

Masu:*running down a hallway* His throne is this way!

Faiya:Okay! *takes a right turn instead of the left turn Masu made*

Masu:*runs into an wide spaced room* Faiya! *turns around to have the door shut and lock in his face* RETARD!

Knight:Heh heh heh.......your luck just ran out kid!

Masu:*turns to see 40 knights*................shit.

Faiya:Where am I now?*looks around to see that he's in a very dim lit room*

Lyle:*in the shadows* Who is that? Looks like we actually have intruders this time.

Faiya:!!!! *throws an axe in Lyle's direction*

Lyle:*dodges and shows himself* That was pretty good. Knowing that I was right there. But it looks like you're out of weapons. *rushes at Faiya and jumps into the air* You're dead! *swings down at Faiya's head*

Faiya:*holds his second axe over his head to block Lyle's fatal blow* Do you really think im that stupid to just throw away my only weapon?

Lyle:*jumps back* Well.........not many axe users are very smart........*chuckles*

Faiya:Im not stupid.........asshole! *charges at lyle*

Lyle:Well this may actually be fun.....

Masu:AIIIEEEE! *runs around the room in circles*

Knight:You're gonna run out of juice at sometime kid! Then you're DEAD!

Masu:Oh what the hell guys!? Its me! Masu!

Knight 2:Lord Dayek has told us nothing about some kid named Masu who always breaks into the castle!

Masu:He didnt!? How new are you bastards!?

Knight 3:We just became knights this morning!

Masu:*hits himself on his head with his kendama* Dammit! Are you serious!?

Back in Salphyris

Branded:..........

Song:........you sense it too?

Branded:yeah. Somewhere right now......Masu is being a retard.

Next Time:The actual plot begins!

I like it. Somehow I'm imagining Lyle in a more royal outfit. Like, royal purple outfit and shit.

Keep it coming Masu. ^_^ (Though it would be nice to have some sort of reference on what happened at the end of the last story.)

I like it. Somehow I'm imagining Lyle in a more royal outfit. Like, royal purple outfit and shit.

Keep it coming Masu. ^_^ (Though it would be nice to have some sort of reference on what happened at the end of the last story.)

There will be when nightmare is shown and all the ppl who read the previous one go like OMFG WTF HES SUPPOSED TO BE DED.

remember your promise you meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

also even though my story is about the unholy trinity...you have an incredibly epic part coming up!!

IM TOTALLY SAYING THE ABOVE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BAD AND PUT YOU IN

Lawlzl Gat. I already planned on it.