Advice on Who to Level Up Needed

SaMaster14

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if I could get some advice on who to level up to round out my team.

Current Team:

-5* Marth (Red Sword - Infantry - Level 36: Rating 162)

-5* Robin (Blue Mage - Infantry - Level 40+2: Rating 163)

-5* Tiki (Red Dragon - Infantry - Level 36: Rating 165)

-5* Lyn (Red Sword - Infantry - Level 35: Rating 159)

I'm looking to add in a colorless or a green Hero to replace Lyn (most likely). My options, listed in order of my own preference, are as follows:

(*note: I don't have enough feathers or badges to level up any of my 4 stars to 5 yet, so a lot of training/time will be involved in getting materials to get them to level 5, however I do have a good amount of crystals to level them up to around 20 or so (for those that are lv 1) | also, if you think none of my options are that great, another option is to just keep trying to pull from summoning)

-5* Elise (Colorless Healer - Cavalry - Level 1: Rating 43) [just pulled this morning]

-4* Camilla (Green Axe - Flying - Level 1+1: Rating 46)

-4* Fae (Green Dragon - Infantry - Level 28: Rating 123)

-4* Gordin (Colorless Archer - Infantry - Level 23+1: Rating 101)

-4* Azama (Colorless Healer - Infantry - Level 23: Rating 98)

---

Any recommendations are appreciated, thanks in advance! (Also, if anyone wants screenshots to see exact stats of any of the Heroes, let me know!)

Edited by SaMaster14

If you ever pull Raven, he'd be perfect.  But since you don't. . .

Green - Fae.  Pull Back allows for repositioning, and she gives defensive buffs on attack.  She'll also heal herself.

Colorless - Gordin, since he doubles as a physical tank.  I'd consider training up Virion, since your team's kinda slow.  Marth/Fae heal themselves, so if you really want a healer, Azama (since he can heal himself, and Pain is a really nice chunk of auto-damage).

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

If you ever pull Raven, he'd be perfect.  But since you don't. . .

Green - Fae.  Pull Back allows for repositioning, and she gives defensive buffs on attack.  She'll also heal herself.

Colorless - Gordin, since he doubles as a physical tank.  I'd consider training up Virion, since your team's kinda slow.  Marth/Fae heal themselves, so if you really want a healer, Azama (since he can heal himself, and Pain is a really nice chunk of auto-damage).

Thank you for the recommendation! I'll work on Fae. I do have a 4* Virion, at Lv 1+1, so I'll work on him too! 

(I'll also keep trying to pull good summons! Haha)

Healers are obviously strong in this game. Having Gravity to seal their opponents mov in addition to Pain/Fear skills debuffing them to death wearing them down making it easier for stronger characters to picking them off. They along with Hector/Ninjas are top tier in this game!

Edited by PuffPuff

Fae while training up Elise at the same time. Just be aware that Chrom, Lucina, Marth, and Roy all absolutely destroy Fae and kick her face in. But Camilla is arrow bait and Fae is still pretty good overall. Elise might help Fae survive more by locking down those four's movement.

Gordin isn't a horrible choice later on down the line. Inferior to Takumi, but pretty solid in his own right still.

Takumi - Counter at both ranges and eff. against fliers

Robin - Anti-Takumi

Marth - Anti Manakete

Fae - Manakete, good tank and targets resistance

Would be my suggested team. You got 2 physical and 2 magic damage dealers, one of every color and a good counter to almost everything, manaketes, fliers, Takumi.

12 minutes ago, Birdy said:

Takumi - Counter at both ranges and eff. against fliers

Robin - Anti-Takumi

Marth - Anti Manakete

Fae - Manakete, good tank and targets resistance

Would be my suggested team. You got 2 physical and 2 magic damage dealers, one of every color and a good counter to almost everything, manaketes, fliers, Takumi.

That sounds good! I'm going to wait until I get enough feathers to upgrade Fae to 5* and that will probably be my go to team!