I can do better than THIS

Herman Bloom

Said Sully when she went from level 5 to 6. And 6 to 7. And 7 to 8. And 8 to 9. And 9 to 10.

From what I have read, she'll make up for it later, probably, but it's pretty depressing reading that each time she gains a level!

Edit - One mumble about "good training" going from 12-13 but "I can do better than THIS" for all other levels up to 15. Woe is Sully.

Edit Edit - Level 16 got me a "Dammit!" which was a whole +1 to Defence and 12 SP. Holy Cow.

More Edits - 17-18 and 18-19 "Better than THIS" 19-20 "Good Training". C'mon Sully for crying out loud!

Edited by Herman Bloom

Got the same problem, bad level ups, but for a good part of my characters. For example, I met a level 29 4* Felicia in the Arena (exactly like mine), that had +5 Spd (!, mine barely doubles), +1 HP and Str, +2 Def and the same Res. But don't worry, units apparently have predetermined stats at level 40, so they will catch up eventually.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

My future looks suddenly… very dim. — Sophia

I see your future very clearly, girl, you're on the bench there. — Me

Reveal hidden contents

qOL9B1Y.png

What's with the non-multiple-of-6 SP gains? I've had some low-level character once get 4 instead of 6 for some reason, and then here's a Sophia getting 8 instead of 12.

7 hours ago, Othin said:

What's with the non-multiple-of-6 SP gains? I've had some low-level character once get 4 instead of 6 for some reason, and then here's a Sophia getting 8 instead of 12.

I'm pretty sure SP gains are not all multiples of 6. I might have the numbers from my Fae-leveling adventure on a post-it in front of my laptop at home, but I'm not at home right now.

I believe they are also hard-coded to be fixed per level.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm pretty sure SP gains are not all multiples of 6. I might have the numbers from my Fae-leveling adventure on a post-it in front of my laptop at home, but I'm not at home right now.

I believe they are also hard-coded to be fixed per level.

From what I've seen, outside of rare exceptions, it's 6 SP when the level you reach is 10 or less, 12 SP when it's 11-20, 18 SP when it's 21-30, and 24 SP when it's 31-40.

It's possible that the "rare exceptions" are using 1*/2* heroes who gain less than expected; I haven't done that much.

Edited by Othin

5 hours ago, Othin said:

From what I've seen, outside of rare exceptions, it's 6 SP when the level you reach is 10 or less, 12 SP when it's 11-20, 18 SP when it's 21-30, and 24 SP when it's 31-40.

It's possible that the "rare exceptions" are using 1*/2* heroes who gain less than expected; I haven't done that much.

Now that I'm home... seems my data on Fae says I always had multiples of 6. Could've sworn I had some non-multiples of 6, but I guess I was wrong.

On 2/16/2017 at 7:16 PM, Othin said:

Had my low-level 2* Narcian gain a couple more levels and he kept gaining 4 SP instead of 6, so it seems like that's just the pattern: 3* and up gain in multiples of 6 while 2* gains in multiples of 4. I don't think I've ever used any 1* characters so I'm not sure if they get even less.

Just now, Othin said:

Had my low-level 2* Narcian gain a couple more levels and he kept gaining 4 SP instead of 6, so it seems like that's just the pattern: 3* and up gain in multiples of 6 while 2* gains in multiples of 4. I don't think I've ever used any 1* characters so I'm not sure if they get even less.

Pretty sure it's 2 SP gain per level for 1*.