5* Florina or 5* FCorrin?

nyainou

If I should ask in the general discussion thread, let me know and I'll go do that.

So, I've gotten both 4* Florina and 4* FCorrin. I've been using Florina since I started FE:H and she's currently lv.34, with her stats as such: Atk33/Def21/Spd20/Res29/HP37, and all of her skills obtained. I got FCorrin recently, and she's only lv.2. 

My dilemma is, should I up Florina or FCorrin to 5* status? My main team is as follows:
Lv.40 5* Camilla, Lv.40 5* Lucina, Lv.40+ 5* Tiki, and the last slot currently belongs to Florina. 

I've found Florina to be a bit too squishy, plus having 2 fliers makes my team a bit vulnerable. I don't necessarily need another dragon unit as I've got Tiki, but units with an added advantage against dragon units aren't that common. 

Soo.. 5* Florina, or 5* FCorrin?

Whether you should ask this in the General Discussion thread depends on how much detail you're looking for.  If you want a full-fledged "rearrange my team around these characters" discussion, then a separate topic is fine.  If you're just looking for a straight either/or, then ask in the General Discussion thread.

Florina's niche is being a glassy armor killer.  Corrin's niche is being a walking, debuffing tank.  They fulfill two different niches, so it would depend on what kind of team you want.