What Would You Like to See Changed?

SaMaster14

What is the biggest thing that you would like to see changed in gameplay (whether plausible or not)?

I have to say that I'm really enjoying the game! But, the one thing that irks me is how the "Unlock Potential" part of Advanced Growth works. Unless you are going to use your Hero at the star level you got him/her at, there is no point in leveling them up after Lv. 20 (granted you have another unit that can replace that lower star unit) and no point in merging allies. I've pulled 3 4* Camillas and merged them thinking the added stat boosts from the merger would carry over when I got enough feathers to get her to 5*. It's just a bit annoying that no matter the level or work you've put into your unit, they will go back to Lv 1 as a 5* as if you just pulled them (except the SP does transfer).

What are your thoughts? What do you want to see change?

Well, definitely lower the feather count to get to 5*. 20,000 is ridiculous. Either change that or have more special events like the retweet event.

Other than that, just continue to keep adding story chapters and characters. Though personally, I wish they'd keep doing two banners and split the pool between them, so you get a greater chance of getting one you want.

EDIT: Oh, and something else that just came to mind. When summoning, I think the Focus % should keep going up until you get one. I hate that it goes down when you get any 5*, even if it's not a focus.

Seriously, I don't know how long I've been trying to get Eirika, but the Red Orbs have just giving me two 5* Corrins, and 5* Lilina. It's kind of infuriating to know that any 5* resets both percentages. Reset the 5*% one if you want, but the Focus percentage should stay up.

Edited by Sentinel07

41 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Well, definitely lower the feather count to get to 5*. 20,000 is ridiculous. Either change that or have more special events like the retweet event.

Other than that, just continue to keep adding story chapters and characters. Though personally, I wish they'd keep doing two banners and split the pool between them, so you get a greater chance of getting one you want.

I definitely agree with both of those!