Inherit Skill Coming Soon

Oshimos

Project: Making lower-tier characters useful continues!

Odin        Blueblade+        ||  Moonbow, Reciprocal Aid  ||  Defiant Atk 3, Desperation, Threaten Spd

His goal is to get to under 50% HP, then double everything with a +Spd/-HP nature.  He can do this somewhat safely by swapping HP with an ally who has 20 HP or less.  If the opponent's Speed matches his before Threaten Speed, he'll double them, and it will hurt (that's 49 ATK total, not counting buffs from other sources).  Think Dire Thunder, minus the Speed penalty of a Brave weapon.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Alpha Wolves said:

So... I didn't know how busted Fury was until Eldigan started being one of my best solo units in Arena.

Imagine Fury Hector or Fury Effie.... oh my god Fury Meta is going to be real. Fury + Counter Attacks! LET THE FURY OF COUNTER ATTACKS REIGN!

I look forward to Fury Marth. Escape route + Falcion is amazing.

15 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

I'd love to drop Fury on Anna.

She currently has 41 HP/45 Attack/38 Speed/22 Def/28 Res for a total of 174 points

Fury would move her up to 41 HP/48 Attack/41 Speed/25 Def/31 Res, with a total of 186 points. And her A slot is the open slot, and Bartre has it (who is another green axe footman, so if that type of restriction applies she can still get it). She naturally has Vantage as well, so with Fury she's going to be hitting that range sooner. But 48 attack + 41 speed + Vantage + Wings of Mercy from her axe is just nasty. Hector for comparison has 52/24. Hana has 52/41, but no Vantage, awkward Obstruct, and significantly worse defences.

If you can flat out replace skills, I'd drop Spur Res for either Savage Blow or Threaten Attack. And Swap/Pivot for her assist.

Anna has Escape Route not Wings of Liberty. This make it even better.

I have far too much time on my hands... Within the spoiler are various character builds and team compositions based off "no skill restrictions." Due to the massive amount of information, I will not be providing reasoning on them unless asked.

I have tried to mark new or revamped skills with a " * " mark, but there may be mistakes. Also note I changed weapons on some characters, such as Lissa and F!Robin. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the read!

--------------- The Awakening Trio (Fates Version) ---------------
Selena		Ruby Sword+*	|| Luna*, Rally Resistance*	|| Triangle Adept, Seal Atk*, Hone Atk*
Odin		Blárblade+	|| Moonbow, Draw Back*		|| Close Counter*, Renewal*, Threaten SPD*
Laslow		Silver Sword+	|| Noontime, Rally Defense*	|| Death Blow*, Quick Riposte*, Hone SPD
--------------- Marth and Knights of Altea  ---------------
Marth		Falchion	|| Escutcheon*, Pivot		|| Death Blow*, Escape Route, Threaten SPD*
Jegan		Silver Lance+	|| Sol*, Ardent Sacrifice*	|| Death Blow*, Wary Fighter*, Hone Cavalry*
Cain		Brave Sword+	|| Escutcheon, Rally Defense*	|| Death Blow*, Wings of Mercy, Threaten Atk
Abel		Brave Lance+	|| Luna*, Rally Resistance*	|| Death Blow*, Swordbreaker, Threaten DEF*
--------------- Here Be Dragons ---------------
A!Tiki		L. Breath+	|| Bonfire, Rally ATT*		|| Defiant Atk, Vantage*, Spur RES
Nowi		L. Breath+	|| Sol*, Rally DEF		|| Svalinn Shield*, Swordbreaker*, Threaten RES
F!Corrin	Dark Breath+	|| Draconic Aura, Rally SPD*	|| Armored Blow*, Seal RES, Hone SPD*
Fae		Light Breath+	|| Sol*, Ardent Sacrifice*	|| Armored Blow*, Renewal, Breath of Life*
--------------- Tactical Awakening ---------------
Chrom		Falchion	|| Aether, Pivot*		|| Defiant DEF, Brash Assault*, Spur DEF
Lissa		Pain*		|| ATT Balm, Martyr*		|| Close Counter*, Seal SPD*, Threaten Atk*
M!Robin		Blárraven+	|| Bonfire, Rally DEF*		|| Triangle Adept*, Swordbreaker*, Spur DEF
F!Robin		Excaliber*	|| Ignis, Rally ATT*		|| Close Counter*, B Tomebreaker, Threaten RES*
--------------- Awakening Waifus ---------------
M!Robin		Blárraven+	|| Bonfire, Rally DEF*		|| Triangle Adept*, Swordbreaker*, Spur DEF
Lucina		Falchion	|| Aether, Pivot*		|| Defiant ATT*, Desperation* Spur ATT
Cherche		Brave Axe+*	|| Draconic Aura*, Pivot	|| Death Blow*, Lancebreaker*, Threaten DEF*
Olivia		Silver Sword+	|| Galeforce*, Dance		|| Fury*, Wings of Mercy*, Hone ATT
--------------- People I Do Not Know ---------------
Seliph		Tyrfing		|| Vengance*, Rally SPD		|| Defiant ATT*, Brash Assault, Threaten DEF*
Julia		Naga		|| Dragon Fang, Rally RES*	|| Darting Blow*, Seal SPD*, Breath of Life
*************** The Extras ***************
Felicia		Silver Dagger+	|| Glacies, Reciprocal Aid*	|| Armored Blow*, Poison Strike*, B. of Life
Gordin		Brave Bow+	|| Ignis*, Shove		|| Defiant ATT*, Vantage, Hone DEF*
Niles		Killer Bow+	|| Iceberg, Rally RES*		|| Warding Blow, Seal SPD*, Spur RES
Kagero		Poison Dagger+	|| Luna*, Draw Back*		|| Death Blow*, Poison Strike*, Savage Blow*

Arthur		Emerald Axe+	|| Vengeance*, Swap		|| HP +5, Lancebreaker, Threaten DEF*
Barst		Brave Axe+	|| Vengenace*, Reposition	|| Fury*, Brash Assault*, Spur ATT
Barte		Hammer+		|| Sol*, Smite			|| Fury, Brash Assault, Savage Blow*
Beruka		Killer Axe+	|| Glimmer, Rally ATT*		|| Defiant DEF, Seal DEF*, Threaten ATT*
Cherche (Alt)	Silver Axe+*	|| Blazing Flame*, Pivot	|| S. Shield*, Brash Assault*, Threaten ATT
Gunter		Silver Axe+	|| Luna*, Harsh Command		|| Armored Blow, Drag Back*, Hone Cavalry
Nino		Gronnblade+	|| Glimmer*, Draw Back		|| Death Blow*, Desperation*, Savage Blow*
Sheena		Killer Axe+	|| Esutcheon, Reciprocal Aid*	|| Svalinn Shield, Obstruct*, Threaten DEF*

Oboro		Heavy Spear+	|| Sol*, Rally DEF		|| Defiant SPD*, Seal DEF, Threaten RES

Might as well finish off the spellboys!

Merric       Excalibur  ||  Dragon Fang, Rally RES  ||  Warding Blow, Seal Attack, Spur Resistance

This should allow Merric to trade with mages, while fixing his damage against pegasi.  He also gives a nice, stacking boost to RES for his allies, so that they can take care of bulkier things, like manaketes.  He's decently bulky against physical units, which is why I didn't touch that.

I have heard that you can only inherit from units of the same color and the same type. The restriction sounds plausible but that'd mean the likes of Nowi can only pass her skills to Fem Corrin.

Nevertheless, we're not escaping Vantage Takumi. Poor Gordins.

Edited by pianime94

30 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I have heard that you can only inherit from units of the same color and the same type. The restriction sounds plausible but that'd mean the likes of Nowi can only pass her skills to Fem Corrin.

I think your assumption is reasonable.  But I also suspect some units like Dragonladies will have extended choices.  I suspect they'll be put in with their matching sword/lance/axe color for melee attackers.

Edited by Katrisa

Yeah I'm worried about Fury and its impact on stats and the arena.  I hope tanks can't use the skill.  Having Fury pull up the scores of a number of middling characters would be great... but inflating already large scores will only make the arena less varied.