Not-so-funny, yet rather clever jokes

Fireman

This is the topic where you post jokes that receive a spontaneous "Huuuh?" (or at least not like epic lawls right away) but then receives a big "OOOOOHHHHHH" after the jokes is figured out. Here's one I heard today.

A woman slaps her husband and says, "That's for fourty years of bad sex!". The husband thinks for a bit, slaps his wife, and responds, "That's for knowing the difference!"

Anyone get it?

fuck shit Gheb ass sons of a bitch

this topic was absolutly needed.

These two lovers like sex in the dark. One night the girl turns on the light to figure out that her husband has been using a dildo all this time. so she says: Explain the dildo!! He says: Explain the kids.

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

fuck shit Gheb ass sons of a bitch

this topic was absolutly needed.

These two lovers like sex in the dark. One night the girl turns on the light to figure out that her husband has been using a dildo all this time. so she says: Explain the dildo!! He says: Explain the kids.

Similar to the first one. She's been getting down with other guys. ^^

allright, my turn. A warrior go to battlefield but he so worry about his sluty wife so he place a virgin belt on her. He trust the key to his closest friend and go to battlefield. He have just go out of the village and his friend call him back. His friend say:" Hey guy, the key was wrong!"

allright, my turn. A warrior go to battlefield but he so worry about his sluty wife so he place a virgin belt on her. He trust the key to his closest friend and go to battlefield. He have just go out of the village and his friend call him back. His friend say:" Hey guy, the key was wrong!"

he tried to unlock it

Joke you say? Well, I have a few to tell:

A man is driving his car, and he hits a woman who walked in the way. Who's fault was it?

-The man's, for driving in the kitchen.

But seriously, sexism is funny stuff.

Edited by Shuuda

Joke you say? Well, I have a few to tell:

A man is driving his car, and he hits a woman who walked in the way. Who's fault was it?

-The man's, for driving in the kitchen.

But seriously, sexism is funny stuff.

No, sexism is stupid. Joke sexism is funny.