Lv40 Reinhardt

Clogon

2 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

The lack of longevity caused by Fury isn't that worth it imo. Also, his single hit damage isn't that strong, and it only works on fellow 2-range units, so I don't really think Vantage on him is that good. Its true value is that it makes him get his Special Skill earlier.

Why would you care about longevity? A unit cannot die via fury and this guy should not be taking any hits with his long range and high mov. It is true that Vantage is best on someone like Takumi who can counter at any range but not everyone is Takumi. Reinhardt's main stength point is to kill a unit with his brave tome before they can even counter. Fury's +3 ATK helps a lot in this regard. Yes, Death Blow is even better but Fury gives stats which adds to your arena score.

The only chars I let this guy tank are the Red swordsmen or Wary Fighter (neither unit can double attack). Anything else will kill him due to his low speed.

16 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Why would you care about longevity? A unit cannot die via fury and this guy should not be taking any hits with his long range and high mov. It is true that Vantage is best on someone like Takumi who can counter at any range but not everyone is Takumi. Reinhardt's main stength point is to kill a unit with his brave tome before they can even counter. Fury's +3 ATK helps a lot in this regard. Yes, Death Blow is even better but Fury gives stats which adds to your arena score.

The only chars I let this guy tank are the Red swordsmen or Wary Fighter (neither unit can double attack). Anything else will kill him due to his low speed.

More health simply means more options at any given time, that's all.

Just pulled him today! I was having trouble with Takumi in Arena (I can kill him, but I'd have to sacrifice one of my own and hurt my rating). Really hoping Rein wil help! He's -ATK/+Res though...