Falco

And probably Yoshi

And others.

Edited by Slayer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mains:Ike, Marth, Snake, Ganadorf(I'm alright with him, I just pick him a lot, not exactly my best), FORGOT NAME

Subs:PKMN Trainer, Pit, Bowser, DK, DEDEDE, Wolf, Fox(Just recently, not good yet), sort of Olimar.

NO COMMENTS ON ME STARTING TO PICK SPACE ANIMALS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!! I WAS VERY WRONG!!!

Damn straight.

Damn straight.

THANKS FOR COMMENTING <_<

@Knife:Anyway, like you Waha Kife, I've gotten pretty good with a lot people, there were some I didn't even list because I forgot:

Links, Zelda, Ah nevermind I cant remeber.

@MetalArc:You won't be flamed due to the fact Sonic SUCKS!!!!!! No characterization in moves, and he didn't even have a part in story mode until THE VERY END.

Let's see, my real deal is Falco. Wario goes super crazy when I'm fully awake, which is becoming rare with school here. I also main Diddy.

"Subs" include ROB, Weegee, and Mr. Game and Watch. I use Sonic for suicide matches. A few of you have experienced those.

i main ike

and marth and kirby are secondaries

i can use yoshi and meta knight but meta is noob friendly so every one can. i try not to use tiher people other than kriby marth and ike because i lose skill with them if i play with too many characters

Mains at this point are probably Wario, Ike and DK. Everybody else except Lucas, Peach, PT, IC's and Jigglypuff are pseudo-secondaries.

I was gonna say that, but I thought I'd be better off trying to avoid flames. >.>

Whatever. I speak my mind. If I face Kintenbo, I'd even hate Sonic more. Right now, it's just a passive ignorance of his existence. If I said the same thing months ago, I bet someone would've disagreed by now.

Let's see, my real deal is Falco. Wario goes super crazy when I'm fully awake, which is becoming rare with school here. I also main Diddy.

"Subs" include ROB, Weegee, and Mr. Game and Watch. I use Sonic for suicide matches. A few of you have experienced those.

Damn you i still hate you for that. You are too slow arrrrrrrrrrrgh!