Help With Healing

CybrGamr

I have finally started spending some real time with this game and am enjoying it immensely - I have just finsihed Chapter 13, I have most of the characters married, and half have reached 20 and been promoted.

I finally understand the pairing and the advantages but one thing I can not figure out how to do is heal within a pair. I have Henry and Maribelle paired, and Henry takes some damage. Should I be able to heal Henry with Maribelle without unpairing them?

Unpair Maribelle and stick her behind Henry. Surround her with big bulky units to protect her if you can't get Maribelle to be 100% safe. Just let her spam heal and away you go!

If you are asking for marrying them quickly, you could pair them up with Henry as lead, then equip him with Nosferatu (if you still have one) and just let him absorb damage. You gain more support points while paired up while still keeping Henry healthy.

But strictly speaking, no you can't heal the unit you are paired up with. You can always walk an unpaired unit beside Henry and use the transfer command, then switch to Maribelle and heal. Though it is usually better to have your healers separate from your main combatants so they may be available elsewhere when needed. Just keep them safe from enemy ranges and reinforcements as well.

Edited by DaveCozy