Need help deciding which unit to promote!

lostdemonix

Alright so I just got enough feathers to upgrade to a 5 star unit and I'm deciding between Nowi and Robin(M). Robin's stat variation is +defense/-hp, Nowi is +speed/-defense. The 5 star units I do have atm are Eldigan, Ephraim, Roy, Tiki Young. Some help would be greatly appreciated on which unit I should bother promoting first.

16 minutes ago, lostdemonix said:

Alright so I just got enough feathers to upgrade to a 5 star unit and I'm deciding between Nowi and Robin(M). Robin's stat variation is +defense/-hp, Nowi is +speed/-defense. The 5 star units I do have atm are Eldigan, Ephraim, Roy, Tiki Young. Some help would be greatly appreciated on which unit I should bother promoting first.

You already have pretty good units so I think f Robin would be good since she has a better bane and boon than Nowi. Also cavalry units are on the rise too.

I was thinking of building a cavalry team around Eldigan, but the only cavalry units i own are Jaggen, Gunter and Sully, stahl and cecilia and they are all 3 stars and 4 stars, so it would take me quite a while to get them up there

16 minutes ago, lostdemonix said:

I was thinking of building a cavalry team around Eldigan, but the only cavalry units i own are Jaggen, Gunter and Sully, stahl and cecilia and they are all 3 stars and 4 stars, so it would take me quite a while to get them up there

If that's what you're thinking of then you should probably read this.

Magical beasts (Nowi, Tiki etc) go in the direction of being physical and magical tanks. You'll likely want to keep Young Tiki because she can take more hits than the other reds (and often kills Hector in one round :P:). Using a second beast might be asking for trouble against double Falchion teams. Robin (M) is ranged, and that might help your group, and has WTA against grey and red units (which is a really valuable thing. I'm looking at you Takumi). Ephraim, Young Tiki, Robin (M) and one of the other two seems like a robust (slightly slow) team.

You can slowly level up a cavalry team on the side with feathers you acquire with you team (cavalry are fun to play because of their insane mobility (as long as you're not on those forest maps:unsure:)... and as defense... I can imagine it might be difficult to kite a full cavalry team on some stages)