Is something wrong with my Beruka?

Snowy_One

I did a full unlock last night and got a four-star Beruka. Only problem is that her HP is 19, Attack is 14, speed is 5, defense is 9, and RES is 0. I tried using the calculator but not only are ALL of her stats except DEF 'low' but her Attack is SO low it's not even on the list! Is something wrong or am I missing something?

I think I heard that the calculator is buggy and only somewhat accurate. It didn't accurately portray my male Robin either when I was trying to check his bane/boon, though I could still figure it out.

Edited by Anacybele

53 minutes ago, Snowy_One said:

I did a full unlock last night and got a four-star Beruka. Only problem is that her HP is 19, Attack is 14, speed is 5, defense is 9, and RES is 0. I tried using the calculator but not only are ALL of her stats except DEF 'low' but her Attack is SO low it's not even on the list! Is something wrong or am I missing something?

Check to make sure her weapon and any stat increasing skills she might have access to are accounted for.  Most units get +4-5 Atk when they get their 5* Weapon.  If none of that accounts for the difference, the IV calculator might be inaccurate or need updated.  Some of the less used units don't have complete info.  I can't find stats for Florina anywhere.

34 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Are you sure you checked 4* stats? I checked your Beruka and everything matches up EXCEPT for RES which should be 4 since everything else is neutral. 

Yeah, looking at my calculator it looks like you have a neutral Beruka, assuming Res is 4.  Did you mistype?