ScreenShot02-19-17at04.36PM.png 

Screenshot_2017-02-19-16-16-03.jpg

Team: Effie +0, Hector +0, Tiki (Young) +0, Takumi +0

Total Stats: 706

Player: Armend      |     Date: 3/1/17 

IMG_6670.PNG.d583a148c6d05ab2d5871ae675c

Team: Seliph +0, Ryoma +0, Corrin (F) +0 , Julia +0

Total Stats: 687

The Top 5 Scores will be updated regularly. Please post a screenshot as seen above with your merged hero level and total stats in this thread.

Eventually a mod is pinning it.

/sidenote: arena point cap in theory: 816 (204x4) x 7 = 5,712

Edited by Soulkey

The screenshots are a bit on the tiny side.  Jeez, a team of +10s?  I wish the merge limit was a bit lower, so the power gap wasn't so big between whales and minnows.

I fear this thread will have more whales than Sea World.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

The screenshots are a bit on the tiny side.  Jeez, a team of +10s?  I wish the merge limit was a bit lower, so the power gap wasn't so big between whales and minnows.

I fear this thread will have more whales than Sea World.

Well, I'm fully f2p and I'm third there :) I got lucky with my pulls and spent 20k feathers on beefy Effie though...

14 minutes ago, Avestus said:

Well, I'm fully f2p and I'm third there :) I got lucky with my pulls and spent 20k feathers on beefy Effie though...

And I tip my cap to you, it looks like you have a solid team there.  My own score's about in line with the current #5 on the list, which seems to be the upper limit, since that was with a streak of 7 with no deaths, for me.  My highest is 4522, which I might be able to raise ever so slightly, if I have better luck drawing high ranked teams, but that's about what I can expect a perfect streak to get me.

Fielding a team of several +10 limit breaks would require astronomical luck or thousands of dollars.  I don't begrudge people spending that much money on the game, if they can afford it, but if the player who hits to longest homer at the home run derby is using an aluminum bat, it's not really surprising that they are beating the players using wood bats.

What I get from this is that the only way to ever get in the top 100 is to spend hundreds, possibly thousands of $$$ on this game.

It kinda sucks that this is how things are, but if it this is how The Fire Emblem series will continue to get support from Nintendo than I guess I can handle it.