Stamina is officially stupid

Junkhead

3 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

I actually think Stamina is more of a problem for newer players than it is for those who have been playing since launch day.

Training tower stamina costs are pretty reasonable, and the arena doesn't require stamina. Story missions on lunatic have a very high stamina cost, but there's no value in replaying them (except for monthly missions), which means that after you beat the story once your stamina needs drop. Even when paralogues are released, playing every single map requires <150 stamina, so you could do it in a day.

yeah this is how i feel about it too

stamina is fine for training and paralogues, but awful for story

15 hours ago, Soul~! said:

That's cute and all, you know, assuming you have an actual life (aka not me).

I've played gacha games even when in college.

Play another game. Do homework.

Do chores.

It's only a problem because you keep putting it at the front of your priorities.

How many orbs have you ever saved up at one time?

The gacha game that I played that ended up dying... I had over 180 stamina potions simply because I balanced my stamina with other things when I didn't have a life.

13 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Which means you aren't supposed to sleep for 8 hours :(

I have the perfect solution for you.  Have a baby.  I've got a 4 month old, and she always makes sure to wake me up every few hours, so I can play Heroes while I feed her.  She's such a thoughtful little girl.

4 hours ago, Fly_or_Die said:

I actually think Stamina is more of a problem for newer players than it is for those who have been playing since launch day.

Training tower stamina costs are pretty reasonable, and the arena doesn't require stamina. Story missions on lunatic have a very high stamina cost, but there's no value in replaying them (except for monthly missions), which means that after you beat the story once your stamina needs drop. Even when paralogues are released, playing every single map requires <150 stamina, so you could do it in a day.

Yeah, nowadays, Stamina isn't too bad.  I just worry that it will scare off new players, when they get to the Lunatic Chapters and can only play two at a time.