FE7 Character Relationship Chart Appreciation

nacho

VincentASM,

I just wanted to tell you that your chart is helpful and AWESOME!

Thanks for working so hard on the chart. Can we see more like it?

- nacho

I just did the chart for kicks : P

I'll probably do a FE6 one at least (and a FE8 one once FEW updates with it).

i do have one criticism though... bartre and karla should be "rivals" because they're not married YET. they knew each other from before they met in Ostia.

I wasn't too sure what to do for them. I wanted to add something at least, since the original chart didn't have anything for them, but I couldn't think of anything.

"Rivals" is probably a good one though (beats some of the ones that I omitted from the original).

Ahh!!

I wanted to make another thread for the new Sacred Stones artwork, but I thought it would clutter up this forum...

Thank you so much for adding the artwork! I got to see what so many characters looked like with their full body pictures. When did those pictures come out? How come I never saw them before?

VincentASM,

I just wanted to tell you that your chart is helpful and AWESOME!

Thanks for working so hard on the chart. Can we see more like it?

- nacho

Can you say mindless mod flattery? I can, and to prove it, I just did.

When did those pictures come out? How come I never saw them before?

They just came out yesterday, Fire Emblem World updated with them. They've never been released before that.

He is in the same box with the Ilia Knights.Or it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me :rolleyes:

Well, I think Metal Rabbit mistook you for saying that Canas was an Ilia Pegasus Knight or something.

Can you say mindless mod flattery? I can, and to prove it, I just did.

I'm really sorry, but that's offensive to me. First of all, I am not mindless.

I happen to thank people for hard work, whether they be mods, or anyone else. It was never flattery to begin with; I was simply telling the people who run this site how much I appreciate their work.

They just came out yesterday, Fire Emblem World updated with them. They've never been released before that.

Well, I think Metal Rabbit mistook you for saying that Canas was an Ilia Pegasus Knight or something.

True, but he's not a knight either. He's a shaman and a scholar.

that was in the... sarcasm category, something that obviously doesn't work very well on the internets.

I didn't mean to offend you.

Eh, I understand...I'm a very literal person.