Hello friends of the Internet

Peanut Brudda

Well hello there !

People call me Peanut on internet, but outside i'm called by that french adjective meaning brave (up to you to guess :D, I think it also exists in english).

Eternal seductor (mostly with trees with skirts), sometimes drawer, lame writer and bass player, that's pretty much myself.

My first "encounter" with the Fire Emblem series occurs when my big brother tells me that he wouldn't offer me Sonic Heroes for my birthday back in 2004 (i was 6), unless i completed a game he previously choosed. He choosed Fire Emblem 7 (you didn't expect that did you). I also remember, when playing smash melee, being like "Hey these guys are dumb, the red haired guy is not named Roy, it's Eliwood !".

Nowadays i've completed all the entries that came after 7, along with 6 and 2. And i'm currently replaying 12, and digging into rom hacking. I've got currently about 2 custom animations and one test stage.

I joined to learn about other fire emblem player what they think about the series, share my own thoughts, and make many internet friends to share some baguettes with them.

On that note, have a nice day !

Bienvenue dans la Forêt de Serenes, Peanut!

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne journée (enfin soirée vue l'heure à laquelle je poste) et de passer un bon séjour!

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Bass Player eh? Neat! Played in any kind of garage like band or anything?

Yeah, I did, until the two guitarists broke up (typical garage band story). I also played in improvised bands for musical interludes for some shows like theater. And when i've got some time I play in a church once in a while. And if I feel inspired i take out the upright bass which improves my style and charisma stat by 20 !

30 minutes ago, Ycine said:

Je te souhaite de passer une bonne journée (enfin soirée vue l'heure à laquelle je poste) et de passer un bon séjour!

Merci beaucoup, et oui à cette heure ci c'est plutôt bonsoir !

20 minutes ago, Peanut Brudda said:

Yeah, I did, until the two guitarists broke up (typical garage band story). I also played in improvised bands for musical interludes for some shows like theater. And when i've got some time I play in a church once in a while. And if I feel inspired i take out the upright bass which improves my style and charisma stat by 20 !

Oh nice! I'm glad you were able to bounce back after that original break up, and doing some stuff for theater! Haha gotta love charisma boosts!

8 hours ago, Peanut Brudda said:

Well hello there !

On that note, have a nice day !

Likewise! =D I'm sure you'll love it here, there's people and digital trees. Everything you expect in a digital forest community!

5 hours ago, Ycine said:

This comment literally caused me to notice your location is set to France. Like... we've spoken several times before... how did I not see that?

5 hours ago, Jedi said:

Oh nice! I'm glad you were able to bounce back after that original break up,

Yeah, that's cool but i'm not willing to play as a professionnal or anything, I just like playing. Plus people are happy with music so that's double cool :D

1 hour ago, Light Strategist said:

Likewise! =D I'm sure you'll love it here, there's people and digital trees

Digital trees ? But, do these trees wear digital skirts or things like that ??

Hello, welcome to the forest!
I hope you'll enjoy it here~

It's always nice seeing people join who've played plenty of FE games.
Do you plan on playing the pre-FE6 games (besides FE2) as well?

Also, I'd like some baguettes, please.

5 hours ago, Hattusili I said:

It's always nice seeing people join who've played plenty of FE games

Honestly as a kid if you described a game as "Huh.... there's a bunch of guys with swords...." it was instant goty so yeah I got hooked quite hardly to FE :D

I do plan on playing the other FE games of the Kaga era but I'm torn between which one to play. I played gaiden because it felt kind of like an ovni in the series, and in the end I think it's impressive for it's time. Next one will probably be FE1 or FE4.

Baguettes aren't expensive, I can send them but shipping and broder fees to Hattusa will be on your charge :D

1 minute ago, Peanut Brudda said:

Honestly as a kid if you described a game as "Huh.... there's a bunch of guys with swords...." it was instant goty so yeah I got hooked quite hardly to FE :D

I do plan on playing the other FE games of the Kaga era but I'm torn between which one to play. I played gaiden because it felt kind of like an ovni in the series, and in the end I think it's impressive for it's time. Next one will probably be FE1 or FE4.

Baguettes aren't expensive, I can send them but shipping and broder fees to Hattusa will be on your charge :D

Hmm, well, FE1's interface is very unfriendly (I know, Gaiden's was bad, but FE1's is worse), so I usually advise people to start with FE4... But on the other hand, if you start with FE1, FE4's interface will feel that much better by comparison! 

I'm the Great King, I don't pay border fees.

22 minutes ago, Hattusili I said:

Hmm, well, FE1's interface is very unfriendly (I know, Gaiden's was bad, but FE1's is worse), so I usually advise people to start with FE4... But on the other hand, if you start with FE1, FE4's interface will feel that much better by comparison! 

I'm the Great King, I don't pay border fees.

Okay I take note on that. Interface is okay, I usually get used pretty fast to it.

Yes I'm sorry your Majesty, I should have known that...