Do you surrender?

JJ48

Do you surrender or play it out?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you surrender or play it out?

• Surrender
    • Play it out

Play it out usually.  I've had the computer make stupid decisions that allowed me to win a couple times.

42 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Surrender, playing it out is a waste of my time if I know there is no way I can win.

This, yeah.

I mean, what's the point if I end up not being able to damage the remaining enemy(ies) with anyone I've got left or something?

I usually only surrender if I see I have no way of dealing damage to someone (like that one time during Weapon Mastery, when my sword team ran into Sully in the tower - lol nope) or the only guy left is a healer.

If it happens, I got pissed of my own units and my poor strategy so I send them to death...

Seriously, I do always play it out until there is no one else breathing on the battlefield that is not an enemy unit. Sure it's a complete waste of my time (well, two minutes at most from when I know for sure I lost), but if there's something I hate more than losing, is to surrender (even to a CPU...). To tell the truth, I sometimes forget my unit can trigger a special skill and sending that unit against the enemy saved my skin with his/her very last attack quite some times.

But I admit there was one case where I had no choice but to surrender. My last unit was Clarine, the enemy's last unit was a troubadour... Guess what ?Screenshot_2017-02-17-17-16-39.thumb.png.e9b207e7ea919a2810f4ece3f861ab0d.png

Clarine couldn't kill, nor couldn't die... None could trigger skill... At least, I'm glad it wasn't in the arena.

I play...

Right now in Arena, I have only lost one time, it was a team of 1 Takumi and 3 MRobins, I played just to see how much I can kill, and I lost when there was 2 Robins left. Aside of that time, I have won every fight I thought I was going to lost, so, I'm glad I didn't surrender

40 minutes ago, Armend said:

When taking a wrong team to the arena, you can surrender on difficulty selection screen, without cancelling your streak. That has been useful.

Oh really? I may have to check that out. Is the only consequence wasting a dueling sword then?

As for surrendering, t will depend. Sometimes I get lucky and a situation plays out in my favor. If I'm working up on training up a certain character and that character dies, I might as well just surrender, especially if the rest of my team won't get EXP. Also...to get more favorable Training Towers...

1 hour ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Oh really? I may have to check that out. Is the only consequence wasting a dueling sword then?

Yes. All you lose is a dueling sword.

If you have a lot of dueling sword refills lying around, you can use this method to pick and choose high-value teams to fight against to raise your score.

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yes. All you lose is a dueling sword.

If you have a lot of dueling sword refills lying around, you can use this method to pick and choose high-value teams to fight against to raise your score.

Very interesting. I may give this a shot once I get a strong enough Arena team going.

corrin.jpg

Seriously though, when I'm going to lose, I usually surrender in the training tower and fight to the end in the arena.
At least I might decrease the winner's offence score by killing off their units in the arena.