Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Hm it seems so. The people will have their evidence!

Better do it soon, otherwise Nintendo will think you welshed on your promise and won't up the rewards again.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was curious, so found out 100 Flags + some misc rounds for 11kish points gets you to rank 30kish in Eirika's army. The amount of feathers doesn't seem to scale that well with rank anyways, so it seems the fun is mainly just in the waifu/husbando wars. Will probably use the saved flags to try for the 500 win bonus if Eirika looks to have a chance. Otherwise will save for the final.

Ephraim's team should probably take care not to overlook Chrom in their anticipation for the final. Chrom won comfortably round 1, so his team might still have a lot of flags to spare. And there's probably some support coming from the Fates characters losing already, given the 3ds overlap.

btw Lucina haters should recognize how much her team contributed to your 20 free orbs. ;)

5 minutes ago, XeKr said:

Was curious, so found out 100 Flags + some misc rounds for 11kish points gets you to rank 30kish in Eirika's army. The amount of feathers doesn't seem to scale that well with rank anyways, so it seems the fun is mainly just in the waifu/husbando wars. Will probably use the saved flags to try for the 500 win bonus if Eirika looks to have a chance. Otherwise will save for the final.

Ephraim's team should probably take care not to overlook Chrom in their anticipation for the final. Chrom won comfortably round 1, so his team might still have a lot of flags to spare. And there's probably some support coming from the Fates characters losing already, given the 3ds overlap.

btw Lucina haters should recognize how much her team contributed to your 20 free orbs. ;)

Since we've already passed their goal, hopefully we see another increase.  Now to decide who to support now, I've got a Chrom ready, but I dunno.

5 minutes ago, XeKr said:

The orbs are given out at the end so it actually didn't matter who they contributed too in that regard. It only mattered how many total so really it didn't make a difference.

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Better do it soon, otherwise Nintendo will think you welshed on your promise and won't up the rewards again.

So you're basically saying I have until the next time the game refreshes to go outside and bungee jump otherwise I'm a flake and we get no more orbs? Sounds like extortion

10 minutes ago, XeKr said:

I think Nintendo should had made other army break the goals on their own to obtain the orbs. That way, the competition will be more intense. 

3 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

I think Nintendo should had made other army break the goals on their own to obtain the orbs. That way, the competition will be more intense. 

It might have, but it also would have led to a lot of people bandwagonning onto the most popular team so they wouldn't have to contribute as much to get the free orbs. Which would defeat the point of a popularity contest.

2 minutes ago, Hiyori said:

GOD im so glad that's over

Quite the contrary, in fact. It has merely just begun!

The proof is in:

images.jpg

Edited by Arcanite

Round 1 is over, it's calculating right now.

Lucina broke the 4.3 billion mark, Sharena did wonderfully for a newcomer with 1.6 billion.

What were the other results?

I also got 1500 feathers for ending up rank 337 in the army. I'm eet!

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, Arcanite said:

Quite the contrary, in fact. It has merely just begun!

"Just begun"? Sometime it good to know the limit. We got this hands down! Our waifu's father win a landslide over his opponent and was able to save tons of flags. Together TeamAwakening will prevail! Down with TeamIncest!

My final ranking in Alfonse's army was 2,365. That's not bad at all. Of course, the only reason I'm even that high in the first place is because Alfonse most likely had the least total supporters anyway.

Glad to see Ephraim won! Helped me by giving me an extra 500 feathers in addition to what I got for my ranking. ^^

I don't expect him to beat Chrom though. Too many Awakening fanboys and fangirls out there. And I expect Lucina to win the whole thing for reasons that are obvious. I'll never understand why she's so popular. I was honestly surprised to see she was popular at first because I thought she was one of the blandest and most unoriginal protagonists so far. And I also have always felt that IS does not know how to write a female lord well.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, I'm going to join Eirika's team as well. Don't know what I'll send in as support, though, what do you guys want? I have Takumi, Sanaki, and m!Robin all ready to go. I'd send up Alfonse, but I don't think anyone likes using him besides me.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The next round starts in three hours.

I'm going team Eirika and continue to provide lance support via Sharena.

Heh, the loser returns to challenge the Lucina faction, huh? :P

I've just been keeping Julia as my leader unit, and will probably continue to do so. Sometimes she just solos the map for me, and my guests just sit there, twiddling their thumbs.

I really don't care much about my rank. It's only like 1500 feathers, which isn't worth fretting over.

Eirika has two I's, but Lucina only has one. 

Evidence Lucina was actually the cyclops boss in SS. 

This is further supported by all the claims about her being a 'monster' during this voting event. 

Edited by Ralphophoulous

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The next round starts in three hours.

I'm going team Eirika and continue to provide lance support via Sharena.

I thought you'd finally come home to the superior Lance user. Oh well, as long as you're on team incest I can't complain.

If you're on the losing team, do you get Feathers if you don't rank high enough to rank?  I used most of my Flags, so I'll probably just be going off of raw points.