Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

21 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I'm of course sided with the lord that doesn't pick fights he can't win~

Booyah

6 minutes ago, Luxian said:

Wih the last update, now Ephraim is at 792,387,851 and Chrom 769,728,833

It's pretty nerve wracking.

Slowly but surely the gap continues to widen in our favor. 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'll be both laughing and crying if Ephraim actually loses to Chrom. I expected this one to be a curbstomp on the part of the Renaisian.

The supporters of Chrom's D̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶d̶ daughter have persuaded the other teams to rally to his side.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrom turned out to be a very worthy adversary for Ephraim. But Ephraim will still not lose Until he reaches the final round.

Just now, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Sadly, no. It's shrinking. It was 31 this morning and 28 just before the most recent update.

You weren't supposed to say anything! You can't give them hope. Just put them down silently.

I'm simultaneously scared and excited in this round. Ephraim is on the verge of being overtaken by Crumb but dangit, close matches like this are always the most thrilling!

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I'll be both laughing and crying if Ephraim actually loses to Chrom. I expected this one to be a curbstomp on the part of the Renaisian.

Same, I so much hope Ephraim wins at least this one. Else why would have picked this fight.

4 minutes ago, IMCasual said:

Lucina is sure win, so far Ephriam vs Chrom is the tightest so far. 

Actually Eirika is not that far. I might sound optimistic but Lucina's fans have mostly spent all their flags trying to upgrade their ranks which is impossible in that team considering the number of their troops, else, they wouldn't have curbstomped Eirika's by another billion.

With enough effort (and flags), Eirika can take down Lucy. 

(As long as they are not saving their feathers)

2 minutes ago, Cossack>Cavalier said:

Sadly, no. It's shrinking. It was 31 this morning and 28 just before the most recent update.

Indeed. However, from the last couples of hours, it has been constant. I'm optimistic, we still have the upper hand, but we are far from being in a comfort zone. 

I believe Eirika may be doomed, but I'm still gonna use all my flags anyway.

Lucina's slowed down after her initial 1 billion point burst, and Eirika's kept pace with her pretty well, but that 1 billion initial gap is probably going to be too much to over come.

We're at 1,115,951,216 to 2,097,795,832 right now. So Eirika's gaining, I just don't think it will be enough.

I've been thinking, one army wins if they are "stronger" right? But what if they stay "same" until the end. Would they just count the difference? If they do then a lot of chrom fans are gonna be steaming. Another possibility is that they make three finalists instead of 2, which would make things even more interesting.

This is probably the first time in forever i have ever seen voting between two characters come as close as it has right now. its usually always one sided in things like this.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Thanks to the event I completed the 5 KOs with Klein quest. I'm also at 1/5 with Sanaki. I need more! More!

O shit I forgot about the quest... Sadly it looks my luck have gone dry since I have yet to find Sanaki, Eldigan, Lachesis or Olwen on my team... :(

20 minutes ago, Luxian said:

Actually Eirika is not that far. I might sound optimistic but Lucina's fans have mostly spent all their flags trying to upgrade their ranks which is impossible in that team considering the number of their troops, else, they wouldn't have curbstomped Eirika's by another billion.

With enough effort (and flags), Eirika can take down Lucy. 

Haha sorry, plenty of Lucina supporters have save up plenty of flags for this round like me.

IMG_0345.PNG

Edited by IMCasual

I had no idea how funny it was to make a Lvl 1 Gordin as my leader and see him face off other Lvl 1 enemies. And then you have this random Lvl 40 Nowi/Lucina/Hector etc. among your team-mates. Makes winning matches so much faster.

1 minute ago, Kruggov said:

I think most of the last round will be fought on x1.

I've only used 200 flags. So I'm definitely grabbing up that high rank at the ends

1 minute ago, tailfin said:

I had no idea how funny it was to make a Lvl 1 Gordin as my leader and see him face off other Lvl 1 enemies. And then you have this random Lvl 40 Nowi/Lucina/Hector etc. among your team-mates. Makes winning matches so much faster.

Wow. You're really going in with that signature, huh?

Just now, IMCasual said:

Haha sorry, plenty of Lucina supporters like have save up plenty of flags for this round like me.

IMG_0345.PNG

Oh crap, this girl is a beast then haha XD Seems I was utterly worng then! :p

Now, you've got me admirative. x)

3 minutes ago, tailfin said:

Hey, that's pretty clever! Never thought about that! xD

The thing with Lucina is because so many is with her team there are 2 kind of players: Those that spend up all their flags to get the higher rank and those that save them for the finals.

I think Ephraim & Chrom match would be more exciting than the final, right now anything can happens, an evenly match.
And about Lucina matches...well, kinda boring...

Capture.PNG

5 minutes ago, Thany said:

I wonder how many lucina players are the one that have multiple phones and "reroll" to get alot of fast points easy...

I'm bout to do that on my phone for Ephraim 

Fyi, I'm unranked atm in Team Lucina and only using one device. I'm only doing the half-hour matches to maintain my overall rank ( which is around +- 3500 atm ).

Chrom is slowly closing the gap. The difference is now 18.3 million. I shudder to think what it will be by tomorrow. Looking at the Ephraim rankings, it looks like we have started to pull from our flag reserves.

Edited by Kiran

11 minutes ago, Thany said:

I wonder how many lucina players are the one that have multiple phones and "reroll" to get alot of fast points easy...

I actually does own multiple accounts, but my side-account I am rallying for Chrom instead. I was debating on whether not to make another one for Leo but since he losing by a pretty big margin I didn't.

Since beginning I was rerolling on two phones. The first to get Lucina become my main account.

Edited by IMCasual