Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

meanwhile im dumping all 535 feathers I had at the end of last round into Eirika

either Eir somehow wins this or I don't really care that much who wins--I like Luci the best out of the non-Eirika people, and if Eir doesn't win I'll go to her, but I'm content to just get the < 100k feathers and not do much for someone who isn't eirika and has way too high or a ranking bar.

For what it's worth at least the fight isn't /that/ terrible? We are at least over 50% of Luci's votes? /optimism

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Chrom is slowly closing the gap. The difference is now 18.3 million. I shudder to think what it will be by tomorrow.

Actually,

Ephraim : 870, 233, 802

Chrom : 851, 911, 350

21 billions with the lastest update.

This gets so exciting, both might reach the billion votes pretty much in 2 or 3 hours if this keeps going on xD

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

meanwhile im dumping all 535 feathers I had at the end of last round into Eirika

either Eir somehow wins this or I don't really care that much who wins--I like Luci the best out of the non-Eirika people, and if Eir doesn't win I'll go to her, but I'm content to just get the < 100k feathers and not do much for someone who isn't eirika and has way too high or a ranking bar.

For what it's worth at least the fight isn't /that/ terrible? We are at least over 50% of Luci's votes? /optimism

Why don't you join your brother on team ephraim?

Just now, Arcanite said:

Why don't you join your brother on team ephraim?

I don't like ephraim

Also Luci solo'd chapter 23 on L+ for me i need to give credit where credit is due

Edited by Thor Odinson

1 minute ago, Luxian said:

Actually,

This gets so exciting, both might reach the billion votes pretty much in 2 or 3 hours if this keeps going on xD

It is 18.3 billion actually.

2 minutes ago, Luxian said:

Actually,

Uh...it is 18.3 million. The exact number is 18,319,452

1 minute ago, pianime94 said:

It is 18.3 billion actually.

Just now, Kiran said:

oops, soory, I am tired from doing my maths all day XD

Forget my stupid comment xD

I have 550 flags saved currently. If Eirika looks like she can close the gap on Lucina I might spend them, otherwise I'll use just enough to keep my rank.

I Ephraim and Eirika loses I'll join Ephraim's team for the final. But if the final is Chrom vs. Lucina I'll jump off a cliff over to the Juggernaut.

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I have 550 flags saved currently. If Eirika looks like she can close the gap on Lucina I might spend them, otherwise I'll use just enough to keep my rank.

I Ephraim and Eirika loses I'll join Ephraim's team for the final. But if the final is Chrom vs. Lucina I'll jump off a cliff over to the Juggernaut.

Ephraim wont let you down.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Ephraim: So someone made another incest joke again, huh? 

M Robin: Ogma did it!

Will Eirika perish, or will her overprotective brother slay all who slander their name?  Our saga continues...

Spoiler

Previously in our tale...

Hide contents

First, my Eirika a lowly 4*.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-09-08-02-

Oh, no Robin here has WTA on our poor princess.  Is it over for our unfortunate Eirika?

Then overprotective brother comes in.

Once more, the vile Robin has come to spread terrible, awful lies about our twins.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-09-08-32-

Ephraim: I heard you talking crap about us again.  How dare you say such things about Eirika and me, she's only level 11!

Robin: I was just passing through...

Ephraim: Wrong answer, buddy.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-03-09-08-33-

I think Ephraim's trying to convince me to join his team.

22 minutes ago, tailfin said:

I had no idea how funny it was to make a Lvl 1 Gordin as my leader and see him face off other Lvl 1 enemies. And then you have this random Lvl 40 Nowi/Lucina/Hector etc. among your team-mates. Makes winning matches so much faster.

That might explain why I keep getting these hilariously lopsided match-ups.

i've been supporting ephraim but i really don't like any of these characters. i narrowed it down to ephraim and eirika because i like their hair colors the most, and i chose ephraim in the end because he does that spinning thing with his lance when he gets a critical. but really now that I think about it I probably should've chosen lucina for the feathers

maybe ephraim will miraculously beat lucina.

no he won't

Edited by unique

6 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

*Bungee jump off a cliff

In the words of our glorious commander, "We will triumph!"

@Rezzy Robin: Is it too late now to say sorry?

Ephraim: Yes, yes it is

Edited by Arcanite

I seem tons of anti-Lucina rallying in Reddit and other places, I kinda disappointed that they only number to this much. Was hoping for a closer race for more excitement. It feel like Lucina's supporters is more into breaking the 20 orbs goal number alone then competing with other armies.

1 minute ago, IMCasual said:

I seem tons of anti-Lucina rallying in Reddit and other places, I kinda disappointed that they only number to this much. Was hoping for a closer race for more excitement. It feel like Lucina's supporters is more into breaking the 20 orbs goal number alone then competing with other armies.

Yeah I think a lot of people didn't realize that the orb reward goes to everyone, not just the winning army.

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Yeah I think a lot of people didn't realize that the orb reward goes to everyone, not just the winning army.

Even if everyone gets the reward. its just results into 2 things. people REALLY hate people that are clearly overated by a rabid amount of fans.

and 2, people have alot of pride in their favourite characters to win that they insult others.

Of course fun banter in small parts like these is fun. since its not really insulting.

2 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Probably explains why everyone and their mother poured the flags in like rain to a drought.

20 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Has they been any word on if they'll increase the Orb reward goal?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Has they been any word on if they'll increase the Orb reward goal?

Nope so I don't need to bungee jump again. Unless I make another wager tee hee

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Well hey @team ephraim at least you guys can take solace in that, I, this one single person, will not have flags left by the end of this round to give to Lucina

...right

The soul-sucking fiend Lucina has has stolen away your flag with her witchcraft tactics, typical Demon-Spawn shenanigans.

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Well hey @team ephraim at least you guys can take solace in that, I, this one single person, will not have flags left by the end of this round to give to Lucina

...right

well you'll have the 5 flags from the login bonus, right?