Fire Emblem Fates Hacking

Seeing as Powersaves works on the game and not the system itself, you shouldn't have a problem.

I mostly use it for capping off stats when near cap so I don't have to rely on RNG after RNG. It's also good for cutting down time on My Castle builds by throwing skills on units without having to troll around looking for Castles with specific skills. The most frequent usage I've seen is playing around with classes since you can make any unit any class with Powersaves, even Priestess on guys, Feral Dragon on anyone or even Stoneborn. The visuals make for some really goofy looking "cutscenes."

Using the Powersaves is pretty much how casuals like me hack FE Fates. There's even weirder crap (ie. playable Mikoto, Japanese DLC in American game, gay support mods, etc.) you can do if you know how to actually hack your 3DS and the game.

As long as units that are altered class-wise,(Such as Wolfskin Hinoka, Songstress Reina, Silent Dragon Ryoma to name a few) are not on your Streetpass/My Castle Unit list when updating your castle, you should be able to enjoy the game just fine. Also the Forged Bronze Sword +63 and Master Emblem exist too.