Saving flags for future rounds?

flaredare911

Your guess is as good as any of ours. We don't have any real points of reference for knowing how the later rounds will shape up to know if they'll be more effective there, but it probably depends on your team and ranking. I do think it's possible that they'll offer larger amounts of bonus flags for later rounds to make sure people have some, but we won't know unless it happens.

The main effect of flags seems to be improving  your rank within your current army. The number of armies is halved each round, therefore each surviving army will likely grow bigger. If you want to have a good rank in the next round, you can either try to guess the less populated army that will lose next round, or save your flags in case you join a winning (and more populated) army.

Edited by chirp

I'm on Team Leo, so I've been using all of mine.  We'll probably lose, but I won't go down, without a fight.

I have 350 I'm saving for the next round, cause I'm sure its going to be Erika vs FemMarth (sorry I don't like her at all, she's just Marth to me haha) and I know Erika will have a hard time with her, so I want to give her a fighting chance lol. But who knows how much it will help.