Guess I'm done rerolling. Need help on team

Argly902

So, theres this Sanaki account I rerolled a few days ago. Was running this ghetto Sanaki/Sharena/Gunter/Setsuna team. Then I rolled 60 orbs (mostly from special app release dungeons) trying to get Lucina. Well, in the end I didn't get Lucina. But I did walk out with Elise, Eirika, and a 4* female corrin along with other stuffs

5* : Elise, Sanaki, Eirika

4*: FCorrin, Niles, Gunter, Selena, laslow, azama

3*: Felicia, Setsuna, Jagen, Sophia, Palla

2*: Starter freebies, Olivia, Wrys

I've worked my way through the beginning of story mode (main units lvl 16 ish). Anyways, thoughts? Current team is: Eirika, Elise, Sanaki, Gunter

Edited by Argly902

4 minutes ago, Argly902 said:

So, theres this Sanaki account I rerolled a few days ago. Was running this ghetto Sanaki/Sharena/Gunter/Setsuna team. Then I rolled 60 orbs (mostly from special app release dungeons) trying to get Lucina. Well, in the end I didn't get Lucina. But I did walk out with Elise, Eirika, and a 4* female corrin along with other stuffs

5* : Elise, Sanaki, Eirika

4*: FCorrin, Niles, Gunter, Selena, laslow, azama

3*: Felicia, Setsuna, Jagen, Sophia, Palla

2*: Starter freebies, Olivia, Wrys

I've worked my way through the beginning of story mode (main units lvl 16 ish). Anyways, thoughts? Current team is: Eirika, Elise, Sanaki, Gunter

F corrin, Eirika, gunter, and elise. Still kind of ghetto but has the double 5 star swag. Pretty much ghetto fabulous. You're gonna be looking for a better ax user and a better Lance user cause you're good with reds. Once you get both you can do (ax), Sanaki, Elise, (lance). If you manage to get a good archer switch them for elise because your archers are kind of . . . . Well . . . . Ghetto 

Edited by Arcanite

I agree with Arcanite's picks. Eirika and F!Corrin give you a core of a strong party buffer and a strong enemy debuffer. Sanaki would be a good ranged attacker, but sadly she has too much overlap with Eirika to fit on your team, and Eirika is more solid of a unit. If you decide to get Sharena up to 5* (which I highly recommend), I would consider replacing either F!Corrin or Elise with her, depending on whether you prefer debuffing or healing.

Not sure how I would have made it this far without Sanaki though. Not sure if I can drop her at this moment considering she's easily the strongest out of everything I own in terms of attack power. I can see how she overlaps too much with Eirika, but without her I basically don't have any ranged attackers at all...

15 minutes ago, Argly902 said:

Not sure how I would have made it this far without Sanaki though. Not sure if I can drop her at this moment considering she's easily the strongest out of everything I own in terms of attack power. I can see how she overlaps too much with Eirika, but without her I basically don't have any ranged attackers at all...

Sanaki, gunter, jagen, elise

50 minutes ago, Argly902 said:

If you're just doing the story, by all means, use whoever you like. And even now, in the Arena, using Sanaki would be preferable to Eirika because of the bonus. However, if you ever manage to get the units to make a balanced team, I'd pick Eirika any day of the week.