What chapter gave you the hardest time on your 1st playthrough?

1-E

It took me like 3 hours just to get halfway up the map since all my units were level ~15, about 3 people died on average a turn before everybody battle save got everyone to the next turn, and I didn't want to use Nailah/BK, but by then the thieves were already gone. After that, I just restarted and let Nailah/BK take care of everybody.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-4's hard, but 1-E and 3-1 are my least favorite maps.

3-1 suks.

It's just about some hot headed lion keeping his pride and I don't like 1F, as the enemies toward the end are quite a thorn to pick off without Burger King. The chapter I had trouble with most was 3-12.

Edited by Ayanami

Oliver's mansion. I really gave Ike a barebones team and trying to defend Vika and especially Tormod was troublesome. I saw the sleep staff guy, but with the team of like 5~ units (Ike, Nailah, Rafiel, Mist and Soren I think) it was just really rough. :[

Of course now that I know better, I give them one more melee unit to work with. Three is all I need to handle everything on that chapter, with some healer and ranged support of course.

Oddly enough, I tend to have this problem as well. Trying to recruit Oliver, open all the chests, and kill all the enemies within 10 turns (not to mention the Bishops with the Sleep staves and the massive amount of enemies using 1-2 range weapons) usually never ends up well for me with a team of only a handful of people that can actually do shit. :/

Working on fixing this in my coming playthrough. :awesome:

I'm never able to do it under 10 turns. i usually finish it around 15 turns. I'm too slow.

Part 2 endgame. They have a million soldiers! It's not fair! They mobbed me! TT_TT I spent like 12 hours on that chapter. I hate all defense chapters.

Just send haar to kill the boss