Hardest chapters?

So I'm making a patch to balance the game. Largely out of boredom.

Now, logically, I came to the conclusion that this measure had to include editing chapters, as certain characters(Well, everyone in or from Ostia and Nabata) have huge issues simply because of where they come in at. So I edited chapter 1 so far, adding Mercs and making the game harder.

But anyway, balance is a mental thing. So basically, I need everyone else's opinion to get nearly anywhere. But just naming off some of the harder and easier chapters helps, be it in Normal Mode or Hard Mode or both. And expect some edits to chapter 7 before anyone even mentions that.

Any others? I was originally going to ask for 10 in the topic title, but I knew no one would give a list that long.

Overly easy chapters would be awesome to mention as well.

As for the Desert chapter, both Magic ladies that come into play in that chapter were improved, though by how much is a point to debate.

Assume everything I say is about hard mode...

Ch 7. Those wyvern riders are h4x. As is that group of reinforcements that comes from behind the throne.

Ch 11 is hard, too, but only if you're tying to get every item. Otherwise, it's pretty easy.

Keeping all those green units alive is a pain, especially since the ones you haven't turned green yet will attack the ones already green'd, and you can't kill them because you want them to all stay alive.

I don't remember having much problem with the desert chapter...

8x is too easy.

Chapter 7 needs luck because in it, you wanna avoid having one of them Wyvern Knights come at you but you can't thanks to Zealot and Treck's appearance triggering one of them >_<.

Chapter 14, I never had too much of a problem with...

Chapter 21, tough chapter but I think it may be fine as it is.

Ch 14 was difficult, but 10b was the hardest getting every item and recruiting thito and klein.

7 is only tough in hard mode and if you dont care about treck or zealot it is not to bad.

10b for sure.