Should I use Priscilla?

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Priscilla  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I use her through end-game?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, horse, makes Guy and Erk amazing, and has anima once promoted. On an unbiased basis, I don't see why one should neglect her! On a biased basis, she is the perdiest thang in this here game by far.

All she can use is Fire. After promotion, that is. A couple of chapters later she'll start killing stuff with Thunder.

But I agree, Priscilla is one heck of a unit :D

Serra has the same con, yet weaker and heavier magic. Her level lead also isn't too great.

They have the same Con, but Serra still has better speed than Priscilla. Her main role in my last HHM run-through was to be a guinea pig and lure enemy units into attacking range because she could mostly evade enemies every attacks. It is true that her magic is a little low, but Light magic's critical rate can make up for that.

Just because Serra joins earlier doesn't mean you shouldn't give Priscilla a try. That's like saying you shouldn't use Kent or Sain because you already have Lowen (probably a bad analogy, but I think we all get the point).

Kent and Sain are in a far different situation. Of course I would obviously prefer them over Lowen since they later promote into the best class in the game. But I do end up using all 3 of them anyways.

They have the same Con, but Serra still has better speed than Priscilla. Her main role in my last HHM run-through was to be a guinea pig and lure enemy units into attacking range because she could mostly evade enemies every attacks. It is true that her magic is a little low, but Light magic's critical rate can make up for that.

Kent and Sain are in a far different situation. Of course I would obviously prefer them over Lowen since they later promote into the best class in the game. But I do end up using all 3 of them anyways.

Lowen becomes a paladin too...

That's a very average Priscilla. Except for the con and hp.

Indeed she is... Blessed, I guess. The best Priscilla I've ever had, I believe.

Edit: Just got back from gym and read "average" as "strange". But yeah, checking stats against averages, she's above average for everything except defense, and a bit for luck.

Edited by Razgriz

I'll vote yes. I hate when people completely neglect units for no damn reason coughcoughKIBAcoughcough.

you know I've said from time and time again, It's not that I hate her, its that I don't like using her, at least not as much as serra; ya idiot. Read my other posts before you tell a lie about me again, and remember, I know where you live

Lowen becomes a paladin too...

What I meant was Kent and Sain play a major role in Lyn's mode and that you'll have several opportunities to train them over Lowen who comes underleveled to begin with. But nether this nor that has nothing to do with the reasons I spoke of.

Edited by Gulcasa

If Raven's Priscilla is AVERAGE, what is she liked when she's been RNG blessed??? *imagines Priscilla murdering everyone*

If Raven's Priscilla is AVERAGE, what is she liked when she's been RNG blessed??? *imagines Priscilla murdering everyone*

She already is, and it's only HNM right now. Need to complete it to unlock HHM (Motherfucking cartridge wiping itself... I'm still pissed over that, despite it not being a 100% complete cart). Then the fun begins. Lol, watch me get RNG screwed on every corner when I get there.

ok I say yes since so many people want you to use her and if you don't some people won't care and others will just complain so I would do it to just avoid all the complaining

What I meant was Kent and Sain play a major role in Lyn's mode and that you'll have several opportunities to train them over Lowen who comes underleveled to begin with. But nether this nor that has nothing to do with the reasons I spoke of.

Lowen comes with Eliwood. :/

Priscilla sucks; don't use her. They're all telling you she's good so they can laugh at you when you're stuck with a terrible unit.

I sure hope that was sarcasm, cause really if that's what you think. Then I really don't see the purpose of this topic anymore if people see this way.

Lowen comes with Eliwood. :/

Point? This has nothing to do with anything about using Priscilla whatsoever so quit changing the topic.

Priscilla sucks; don't use her. They're all telling you she's good so they can laugh at you when you're stuck with a terrible unit.

debators like to disagree. She's not terrible. Look at the damn poll

Point? This has nothing to do with anything about using Priscilla whatsoever so quit changing the topic.

I was quoting a post YOU made. :/ You can go off-topic, but I can't?