Nino stats confusion

Ewwgene

3 minutes ago, Ewwgene said:

My nino will have 16atk instead of 20. From what I saw in the ranked boost,  the medium atk should be 20. So.. What is going on?  Lol

Screenshot_20170315-022301.png

Ranked boost goes by the power of Gronnblade+ you still have gronnblade equipped. Once you get gronnblade + it should be right

Make sure you take into account the weapon you currently have equipped. Many of the calculators out there will use that rarity's default weapon, which usually isn't available before promotion.

Hey, why's your feather cost lower than 20000? I had to pay a full 20000 for Frederick (and I had fused a 3 star Frederick with him beforehand). Not cool, man. :/

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, why's your feather cost lower than 20000? I had to pay a full 20000 for Frederick (and I had fused a 3 star Frederick with him beforehand). Not cool, man. :/

when you merge characters you'll get lower cost to upgrade to the next rarity. Although it has to be on the same rarity or it won't count. I.E several 4* merges will lower the cost to 5* a bit.

In this case I suspect he had +1 or +2 Nino as 4* that's why.

Edited by FoliFF

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

His nino is +2.  When you + a unit its feather count goes down.  Though this is not very effective since as you can see sacrificing two ninos didn't decrease it much.

You would have gotten a lower cost on Freddy if you merged 2 4* but as you said if you merged 2 3* Freddies then you didn't have to pay 2k feathers but more like 1900 feathers or something.

43 minutes ago, Lushen said:

When you + a unit its feather count goes down.  Though this is not very effective since as you can see sacrificing two ninos didn't decrease it much.

The cost is decreased by exactly the same amount you would have gained by sending the unit home instead.