Why are male Lords so lame in this game

Junkhead

Marth and Chrom are good. I can't ever seem to beat them much when they appear in the arena because they pack self-healing skills and good enough def to where not even my blue units can OHKO or 2-shot them. They also do enough damage to my blue units to kill them before said blue units can finish them off.

Edited by Anacybele

7 minutes ago, Jedi said:

I think its to continue off the Great Knight angle that they went with in Awakening, because he trained under Duracell.

DURACELL... at least I am no the only person that says that sometimes.

They need to nerf speed or give Ephraim brave (He's literally BRAVE). 

Because who runs the world? Girls!

I'm sorry, I had to. I'm unlucky because I got goddamn Seliph for one of my three 5-star units, and he's the only male lord I have other than my 4* Eliwood and 4* M!Robin. I mean, the guy's nice and all...but man, is he worthless to an extent.

why can't I get the OP units like Hector, gamepls

Edited by Extrasolar

2 hours ago, Extrasolar said:

Because who runs the world? Girls!

I'm sorry, I had to. I'm unlucky because I got goddamn Seliph for one of my three 5-star units, and he's the only male lord I have other than my 4* Eliwood and 4* M!Robin. I mean, the guy's nice and all...but man, is he worthless to an extent.

why can't I get the OP units like Hector, gamepls

I feel that. I'm honestly tempted to just sacrifice my Seliph to my Lyn for Brash Assault, even though he's a 5*. I just don't see myself ever using him :/ If I kept him it'd be for collection's sake and not much else.