Flyer quest team

SSJDennis

Hi guys, need help for the flier quest. I don't have enough armors, so I figured I will try this first.

I still need to train most though...

Fliers I have (all 4*); Cherche, Est, Palla, Catria, Narcian and Shanna.

Since Palla is the only sword-user, she will probably be a "yes" for sure.

The a armor breaker also seems nice, but not sure which, Est or Cherche will be better. Both will double for sure.

I also have a 5* Camilla. Maybe let have her learn Hammer+?

Last spot is really hard, how would you mix the party?

There's a thread for these quests called Training Tower Quest Woes.

I'd go for Camilla, since she's a 5*. It's amazing to have at least one 5* as your most reliable member. Brave Axe+ will come in handy a lot, so don't give her a Hammer. It's an infinitely better weapon.

Palla is a 100% yes because of Goad Fliers. She will win you maps against those cheating 10th Stratum CPUs with that buff.

Second pick would definitely be Catria, who is one of the best fliers in the game right now.

Last one would be either Cherche or Est. Est does have very good Res, which could be useful, especially since Catria is a bit more Def-oriented, and Palla isn't that defensive without triangle advantage. Also, she has much better Speed compared to Cherche. However, Cherche has really high Attack and decent Defense, such that she can get a few one-shots with the help of Palla, even on 10th Stratum. Comparatively, Est's offense is rather poor, so much that she can actually lose to Effie sometimes, and can't really do much aside from taking out Draug. Cherche's Fortify Def is also a bit more useful than Seal Spd, in my opinion. I'd personally pick Cherche, but Est could have her uses with her Res.

Depending on which one you pick, just watch out for what types of enemies 10th Stratum throws at you, and if it's something unfavorable, like there being a Bow unit, then just reset.